Manchester Derby 30/04/2012 Who Will Win?

Who Will Win City or United or Draw?

• Manchester City

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
The Biggest Manchester Derby So Far.....Who Will Win?

:mancity: V :manutd:​

And your opinion - If City Win will they win the title or is the Newcastle United V Manchester City going to be a more important game in seeing where the FA Premiership title goes....

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Voted for City, but I still feel that even if City do the double against United they could still drop two points against Newcastle.

City Win

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Vote a Draw ..the most likely outcome for this Derby game and UTD 20 times Champs with any luck : )

I Dont see City winning they have been just been too inconsistant this season and really dont derserve it in my opinion .

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i am not a fan of either but i hope City win,it will make the last few games much more interesting.

C'MON CITY
52919.gif

satfoot

Registered
I hope, wish and predict that United will win.:)
A win for United today will surely see them through to cut the tape first. A draw will also favour United. A City win will surely prompt them to acquire the remaining points they'd need to win the Premiership. Whatever the outcome, we still have to wait until the last game.

aerosmith

Registered
I hope City can repeat the performance they showed in the away fixture against Utd. Keeps the title open, and besides it will make a change for someone new to take the title. C'mon City!

maumixio

Staff member
Rooney certainly take the ball of the match: this means that the City will win 4-3? :D

bellof

Registered
its a draw for me!

2:2

to much hype around that game!
this games with most hype,mostly bad and draw games!

Status
Not open for further replies.