Tvheadend with extended_cw functionality (powervu)

roxthaworld

Donating Member
Thank you for your work, This could be exactly what im looking for . just hooking up a sat that has powervu now :)

highkick05

Registered
look this works, actually work. to a degree.
my c-band setup, initially on the first decryption I tried it worked. but then crashed tvheadend with
, timeout waiting for packets "tvheadend"

tried another dvb-s2 stream and it appeared to work flawlessly.

nothing much changed from the patched streamboard oscam and joeuser's oscam-emu .

In the end, this does appear to work quite well. But the modded tvheadend 'extended_cw' doesn't do the job well enough, and is buggy.

Petar120

Registered
Hi, Joe.

I try to send you PM but You have full PM memory.

I have never use before power vu and I have seen recently that people can watch some channels in power vu.

I have checked channels offer on satellites and I am interesting for few sport channels which are on c band - 40,5w 43w, 55w and 58w.

I am in Europe. I think from my location I will need dish with size over 3m.
I have got offer to rent dish for c band from other location.

I know that exist software like cesbo (astra) but I think it does not support power vu yet.

So if I good understand - I can use tvheadend+oscam - to get a stream for any channel, decrypt that stream - send stream via tvheadend to server where exist for example Stalker Portal. So after that - I can connect with my mag iptv stb to server and watch few sport latin american channels which i want.

Am I right about steps?
I guess - I can use on oscam everything (emm, ecm, autoroll).

Regards

Regards