Orton HD X403p help

Fultank72

Donating Member
Hi All,

Has anyone got a software that sorts out the no sound issues on Orton x403p?

Thanks in advance

O'bloom

Registered
I'll suggest you go to blind-scan provided the decoder hasn't already added the new channels by itself. From experience.

sizan

Registered
Hello guys.

I have a problem with my new orton x403p hd cable version. I have no sound on the hd channels with dolby D sound track (as displayed). Can it be fixed ? I have tryed amstar fw, lemontree..

But still no sound . Also if i connect my box to the tv on scart/rca...i get no image and sound. Any ideea why ?

Thanks in advance !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

kure-ka

Registered
Go to Menu,Preference,A/V control, Digital Audio Out and select LPCM Out. This should solve sound issues

dlmd07

Registered
hi good evening guys
wondering if someone can help me with a problem i'm having with my Orton x403p basically it's skipping some tp's and showing that there's no signal to them. now i have a openbox as well and all the channels are working fine and getting all the TP's that are missing on the Orton. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Thank you

sizan

Registered
Go to Menu,Preference,A/V control, Digital Audio Out and select LPCM Out. This should solve sound issues

If it had been so easy. Basicly the box does not downmix the dolby channels to hdmi, but only makes passtrough. If u have a tv with the dolby processor in it, there u go, we have sound on that channels. but that's not a fix, i wonder if the problem is hw or software related. still, no one knows:D

sizan

Registered
hi good evening guys
wondering if someone can help me with a problem i'm having with my Orton x403p basically it's skipping some tp's and showing that there's no signal to them. now i have a openbox as well and all the channels are working fine and getting all the TP's that are missing on the Orton. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Thank you

probably switching to a different fw release on your box, it's worth to try. also ...maybe u dont have enough signal on that TP's , so the tuner doesnt lock on the signal, and skips.

dlmd07

Registered
hi
sizan thanks for the help i will try a new fw but in terms of signal on the TP's i know i have as i have a openbox s16 in bedroom and it has all the channels that i'm missing.
thank you:D

Last edited:

dlmd07

Registered
hi still having the same problem with my TP's updated the firmware now but still no joy !! anyone out there know of a diferent solution?
thank you

budadd

Registered
Or after wrong flashing now with ASH in display.
Flash programm will no communicate with the box.