Discussion For Firmware Interstar

rmxro

Registered
nothing happens on my gi ts 870 with fw HS_emu from 09.07.09

Am I doing something wrong ?

rmxro

Registered
when I press any of these combinations nothing happens, shouldn't there be some sort of on-screen confirmation ?

Archy®

Super VIP
EMU off
Press 0 button -signal meter

EMU on
Press 0 button - providers and keys table
-------------
Master code -For an input in the menu in case of change of the default password

rmxro

Registered
Thank you very much, I can confirm this works as advertised.

Can you also confirm that the firmware on 09.07.09 is the latest for GI TS 870 CI X ?

If so, what else other than loading Yargi key set do I need to do to see encrypted channels on 19E and 13E ?

Archy®

Super VIP
If I am not mistaken, on these satellites of only one or two channels of all are accessible to viewing with help EMU

rmxro

Registered
Then I really need help because I have been unable to view any single one. I have always updated the keys to the latest set available and still it would not decrypt. Emu has been enabled and keyset seems to be loaded. Is there anything that I might do to make it work ?

Is there a newer firmware ?

I am really frustrated about this. I'm sorry if I sound needy.

Archy®

Super VIP
In a situation with reference to GoldenInterstar new not always there is more the best. Unfortunately developers of a software for given ÒÌ are not concerned at all with that users that that looked, more likely on the contrary.
It is not necessary to search newer FW, can more comprehensible variant return to earlier would be.
Write, you try to decode which channels and I shall try to you to help

rmxro

Registered
Well, thank you for the support, it is greatly appreciated.

Let's take Yargi's last keyset update. It states new keys have been added for:

Hotbird (13,E) 12322 H 27500
Universal
SCFI Channel

I have those 2 channels saved on my receiver. I have the emu enabled and the key date appears to be 21.10.09. Now when I go to SciFI Channel it just says channel scrambled and nothing is shown.

What can I do to make it work ?

Archy®

Super VIP
All the matter is that these channels worked not on the basic coding, and on static keys which can be valid from several minutes, till several o'clock. Not the fact, that these keys valid for the present moment.
Let's simplify a little a situation as soon as appear DCW keys, you do not have necessity to wait publication someone's keyfile þÂñ¸ is solved much easier - be established on the given channel, press blue button and in the appeared table by means of the board enter this key. After the ending do not overlook to press Done button

rmxro

Registered
OK, I'll keep an eye out for DCW keys and enter them in the Menu-Blue screen and report back. Thanks again for the support !