Latest Version of NWemu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHighLander

Super VIP
NWemu V1.0.1

Code:
[COLOR=#0066cc][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][LEFT][B]NWemu[/B][B]DVB-s MDapi softcam and NW_sids emulator[/B][B]ver 1.0.1 beta for[/B][B]test[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]in[/B][B]Memory of the V_plug i make the face of the NWemu as i can like v_plug with[/B][B]small change[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]history[/B][B]ver 1.0.1[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]- [/B][B]add[/B][B]Active and deactive the NWemu[/B][B]
- [/B][B]add AutoEcm[/B][B] 
- [/B][B]add channel property[/B][B] 
- [/B][B]add Ca-info including (ECM, AMM, CA-TYPE, SYSTEM, Provider Name ,led[/B][B]indicator,Statut, Inored system[/B][B])
- [/B][B]Add Raw Ecm Handlin[/B][B]
- [/B][B]add Emm Handlin[/B][B] ([/B][B]but not tested need channel that still auto for test[/B][B])
- [/B][B]add Key in use[/B][B] ([/B][B]tested but not for all channel ,,if you see any misake in the key in use just[/B][B]tel me to fix it[/B][B])
- [/B][B]add active key (tested but not for all channel ,,if you[/B][B]see any misake in the Active key just tel me to fix it[/B][B]) 
- [/B][B]debug output[/B][B]fixed[/B][B]
- [/B][B]ccw and dcw and biss fixed[/B][B] 
- [/B][B]add signal Quality and[/B][B]level[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]NWemu[/B][B]use a standar softcam the only difference is that the NWemu dont use F line so[/B][B]not needed in softcam[/B][B]
- [/B][B]format key of softcam is same as any standar softcam[/B][B]only 2 thing is that the key must be in one line[/B][B]exemple[/B][B]correct[/B][B]format is[/B][B]V 030B00 XX[/B][B]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/B][B];
   [/B][B]not correct[/B][B]V 030B00 XX[/B][B]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....................xxxxx[/B][B]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/B][B];[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]- [/B][B]add[/B][B]NW_Sids .What is the NW_Sids ? is key file that containe the biss and dcw (here[/B][B]are the F line but in other Format) and also[/B][B]the correcte sids channel to[/B][B]prevent Autoecm and for fast decryption the nw_Sids is very useful for the nwemu[/B][B]format key of the NW_sids is[/B][B]start with Channelname all are separted[/B][B]with ":" and finnish with[/B][B] ";"
[/B][B]exemple[/B][B]chnnelname:sid:tid:pmt:ecm:providerid:caid:dcw or[/B][B]biss[/B][B];[/B]
[B]M6:8726:1100:601:02B3:030B00:0500:XXXXXX..........XXXX;[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]to add[/B][B]biss or dcw right click in the ca-info and set the key[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]if[/B][B]there is no dcw or no biss so the nwemu will keep it blanc in the part of dcw or[/B][B]biss[/B][B].
[/B][B]exemple[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]M6:8726:1100:601:02B3:030B00:0500[/B][B]:;[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]u can[/B][B]modify the nw_sids manualy but its not recomended let the the nwemu creat and[/B][B]add the line key[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]NWemu[/B][B]use vModules so you must install (libeay32.dll, libssl32.dll[/B][B]) 
[/B][B]files to[/B][B]WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 directory in order to use it[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]for all[/B][B]my test i use skystar1 so my card not supported by all dvb player[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]the[/B][B]nwemu is tested on Altdvb old ver that support Skystar1 and progdvb4.56.2 (after[/B][B]this ver i dont khnow if its from skystar1 or what hapend to progdvb bug all the[/B][B]time[/B][B] ) 
[/B][B]not tested in devbdream[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]i can[/B][B]add the dvbcorapi and dvbviewer API but i need any ver that work with my[/B][B]Skystar1 to test[/B][B]i hear that old ver of dvbviwer support skystar1 but i[/B][B]didnt find it same thing for dvbcor and dvbdream[/B][B].[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]i have[/B][B]to thank all how help me[/B][/LEFT]
 [LEFT][B]Vahid[/B][B] ,[/B][B]codeiuse,+bsdocuments+,tarek dahb, Andnotor,dvb-dz haker[/B][/LEFT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Thanks,Night Wolf 1619

TheHighLander

Super VIP
V 1.0.2

What's New:

Code:
- Add Softcam and NW_SIDS Editor
- Add LogECM (right click in ca-info and select logEcm)
- Add possibility to copy key (right click in Active Key and copy key)
- Add Logo
- Channel property bug Fixed For Some Language in DVB player
- Ca-info bug Fixed When HD channel Selected
- Signal Q&L Hided When not supported by DVB player

TheHighLander

Super VIP
NWemu V 1.0.4

- Add DVBCOR Support Using MDWrapper (test OK).
- Add DVBVIWER Support Using SoftCSA (Not Tested but normally Must Work).

- Add Option to Fix bug with New versions of Progdvb (to use only with new
versions of progdvb from versions 5.xx to 6.xx)
- Small Bug Fixed.

In order to use NWemu with DVCOR you must put the NWemu in MDPlugins folder and the MDWrapper in the Plugins folder.
In order to use NWemu with DVBVIWER you must put the NWemu in MDPlugins folder and the SoftCSA in the Plugins folder.

I've put an example in the archive

Thanks,Night_wolf1619 :)

sofien72tu

Super VIP
NWemu V 1.2.7

V 1.2.6

- Symbolrat removed from biss.key format to solve probleme of prog
- add support for key 12 lenght in biss.key
- some bug in altDVB fixed
================================================== ========== =======
V 1.2.7

- Important bug fixed