Thor

westminsterzak

Registered
Hello Guys,

I discovered yesterday that the channels axisting in Thor were crypted, they no longer work, like Film + 1, Film + 2, HBO Comedy, HOB Adria, MTV Europe, VH1 ... Could you please help me have them back, or is there any available keys to upload to my Xpeed Golden Interstar 100? Please help regarding this matter, Im SAD :mecry:

westminsterzak

Registered
Thor - Digi TV Gone

hello guys, I don't know what's going on since you guys helped me with the Digi TV keys, I have lost the channels once again in Thor, could you please help me, I hopeless:mecry:

danilom

Registered
I am watching it with ss2 + progdvb + Free Pack 1.19

if you need to enter keys manualy into receiver try to find an softcam or open up an vplug db file witch is downloaded by Free Pack.

westminsterzak

Registered
hello, nice to be back on sat universe :), I came back with hope to find someone who could help regarding loss of DIGTV on Thor, Im using Xpeed Golden Interstar 100. i need new keys, thanks in advance buddies, i do appreciate your collaboration

westminsterzak

Registered
no one could help regarding this matter it's an emergency, good god guys, we do need help what's the procedure to follow up :)