Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 - 15-09-2013

Ghouri

Registered
Mates:
Here is my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 Receivers. It is based upon OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image dated 14 April 2013.

Features:
It's main features include:
1. Sateliite XML file include all satellites between 50 West to 140 East. Ku band and C Band on same position are included as separate satellites.
2. Softcams, including CCcam, Mgcamd, Oscam v18 t46, Camd3, Wiccard installed. DigiTurk at 7 East OK with Oscam v18 t46.
3. Plugins, including TSMedia 3.91, MediaPortal 4.8.0, MyTubePlayer, CoolTV Guide 6.4.0, DD Subtitle Player 3.27, HDD Manager installed. Recording on USB HDD possible using HDD Manager plugin. Many more plugins may be installed from built-in server.
4. New boot logo added. "Magic" and "nBlack51" skins installed, more can be installed from built-in server. Keymap used is "Amiko" but it may be changed to "E2 Default" by going to Menu>Setup>Key Map.

How to install:
It should be installed using Spark plugin "e2_upgrade".

FTP Login details:
User: root
Password: root

Here are few screenshots to give overview of this Image:

Boot Logo:
01BootLogo.jpg

Infobar:
02Infobar.jpg

Menu:
05Menu.jpg

Blue Panel:
06BluePanel.jpg

Alternate Softcam Manager:
07SoftcamManager.jpg

GigiTurk OK on Oscam:
08DigiTurk.jpg

Plugins 1:
09Plugins1.jpg

Plugins 2:
10Plugins2.jpg

TSMedia 3.91:
11TSMedia391.jpg

MediaPortal 4.8.0:
12MediaPortal480-1.jpg

CoolTV Guide 6.4.0:
14CoolTVGuide.jpg

DD Subtitle Player 3.27:
15DD_SubtitlePlayer.jpg

Download from here:

Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark_7111 - 15-09-2013.rar

File password: engineerkhan15

Ghouri

Registered
Update to the Backup with Some Improvements

Mates,
Here is a little update to my backup.

Improvements:

1. It is possible now to grab screenshots with video. You may use WebIF or some Android tool like Vu+ Player or Dreamdroid to grab screenshots. Earlier, screenshots with OSD only, were possible to grab.
2. Picons for HotBird, DishTV SD (95.0E) and FTA channels of Asiasat 3S (105.05E) added.
3. Skin dTV-Reloaded HD with softcam info added.

tvnstyle.jpg

Sony.jpg

Download here:

Engineer Khans Backup OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark7111-21-09-2013.rar

File Password: engineerkhan15

chlo

Registered
Hello,

This E2 look good and has many features that I like. How do I wipe off the current E2 on my box and install this?

Many thanks in advance.

Chlo

Ghouri

Registered
You boot into Spark and install this backup with e2_upgrade plugin, it will replace your current E2.

chlo

Registered
Hi,

I try to boot into spark and install the e2_upgrade plugin as you advised but my box still reload the old E2 which is the PKT image. Please advise. Thanks, Chlo

Ghouri

Registered
Please follow these steps to boot into Spark:
1. Power OFF your receiver from backside power switch.
2. Press and hold OK button on your receiver's front panel and power ON from backside power switch (must keep OK button pressed).
3. After sometime you will see FORC appearing on front panel LED display. Now leave OK button.
4. Press Ch+ (or CH UP) button on receiver's front panel and you will see SPAR appearing on front panel LED display.
5. Press OK on receiver's front panel and receiver will boot into Spark.

When box boots into Spark, go to Menu>Plugins and see if there is a plugin named e2_upgrade. If you see that plugin then start it and press OK to see folders on your USB flash drive (obviously, USB flash drive with backup folder named "back_of_e2" copied in it must be connected to receiver while doing it). Scroll down to "back_of_e2" folder and press RED button to select it. Press RED button again to start E2 upgrade process. After some time it will complete successfully. Exit e2_upgrade plugin. Now it's time to boot into Enigma2 again. Follow these steps to boot into Enigma2:
1. Power OFF your receiver from backside power switch.
2. Press and hold OK button on your receiver's front panel and power ON from backside power switch (must keep OK button pressed).
3. After sometime you will see FORC appearing on front panel LED display. Now leave OK button.
4. Press Ch- (or CH Down) button on receiver's front panel and you will see En16 appearing on front panel LED display.
5. Press OK on receiver's front panel and receiver will boot into Enigma2.

Last edited:

chlo

Registered
Hi,

I have got it working fine. Thank you very much. I would like to edit some of the IPTV or add on some channel, please again help me on this. Many thanks. Chlo

deli29

Registered
Can you please integrate the webradiofs plugin into this back-up? I tried very much by myself but got no positive result...thank you...

Ghouri

Registered
Can you please integrate the webradiofs plugin into this back-up? I tried very much by myself but got no positive result...thank you...

I will try to include wbradiofs in next update of this backup.

youtube green screen is there a problem solution thanks

Still no solution found. Will try to include working MyTube plugin in next update as soon as this problem is sorted out.

LupoSol

Registered
Thanks so much! This is really a great great image!

Please keep delighting our viewing days with such great images!

zafeer

Registered
Mates,
Here is a little update to my backup.

Improvements:

1. It is possible now to grab screenshots with video. You may use WebIF or some Android tool like Vu+ Player or Dreamdroid to grab screenshots. Earlier, screenshots with OSD only, were possible to grab.
2. Picons for HotBird, DishTV SD (95.0E) and FTA channels of Asiasat 3S (105.05E) added.
3. Skin dTV-Reloaded HD with softcam info added.

tvnstyle.jpg

Sony.jpg

Download here:

Engineer Khans Backup OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark7111-21-09-2013.rar

File Password: engineerkhan15

Dear Khan

Download is not working. Please check the download link