Intelsat 39@ 62e

Coastman

Registered
For those members that can get 62e and not a sat that you have looked at much it could be worth checking out now so just relaying my observations. Before the new satellite came on line recently i could only get one channel Al Wefaq tv hd and then only occasionally and now this transponder 11190v 1600 is coming in with 97% Quality. But of more relevance i am pulling in the IRIB Channels with transponder 11555v 30000 92% and thats with light rain.Some of the other transponders are about 60% not all as a couple really weak and the only one not getting is 11016v 3500. Never had a sniff of any signal of the IRIB channels on the old sat. I know the new satellite has been active for a few weeks but only just checked hoping to pull in for the Al Wefaq new tp only. Hope this info is of interest for anyone wanting to add new channels.
using 1.1.triax dish.

Last edited:

maximus333

Registered
For those members that can get 62e and not a sat that you have looked at much it could be worth checking out now so just relaying my observations. Before the new satellite came on line recently i could only get one channel Al Wefaq tv hd and then only occasionally and now this transponder 11190v 1600 is coming in with 97% Quality. But of more relevance i am pulling in the IRIB Channels with transponder 11555v 30000 92% and thats with light rain.Some of the other transponders are about 60% not all as a couple really weak and the only one not getting is 11016v 3500. Never had a sniff of any signal of the IRIB channels on the old sat. I know the new satellite has been active for a few weeks but only just checked hoping to pull in for the Al Wefaq new tp only. Hope this info is of interest for anyone wanting to add new channels.
using 1.1.triax dish.

You are from what country or what are your coordinates? Thanks

Coastman

Registered
You are from what country or what are your coordinates? Thanks

North East England. Also using IBU Lnb. Its a genuine observation of this sat which is why i was really directing it to sat people in the uk so they will hopefully check and report back with there findings.