UPCOMMING FREE UPGRADE SIM 1.0 to FERRARI card!!!

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
A great great news for the old dreambox sim1.

According to the taem ferrari, within few days a new upgrate image will convert sim1 to ferrari card without PC software,or card reader.

Here is a part of official annoucement:

To our old users - well good news here. WOW your SIM 1.0 security card will be soon under Ferrari support!!! Yes, so I hope you understand - we are working hard to find the secure way of upgrade and here we are. We plan release within 14 days inbox UPGRADE IMAGE (no screwdriver, no PC software, no stupid reader, no HW incompatibilty, easy) - SIM 1.0 -> Ferrari

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The support from the Ferrari team just keeps getting better.

Fantastic news.

Ferret

joedenob

Registered
gets better but that one to convert a sim 1 to ferrari just with image......

I used one ferrari to replace a sim 1 and it worked, that would be a great step to go without new sim

BM300

Super VIP
Looking forward to the wonder image.

A cleaver way to convert other card users to Ferrari.

One question:
Would other images work in this new converted card or only Ferrari image will work?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Looking forward to the wonder image.

A cleaver way to convert other card users to Ferrari.

One question:
Would other images work in this new converted card or only Ferrari image will work?

Would be Ferrari images only mate until such i time they address the new protection so we can flash original images followed by the bootloader again.

Ferret

BM300

Super VIP
Let us give them some time friends.

They have to live-up to their promise, or people will not support the Ferrari card.

NoP

Registered
Christmas Gift - FREE UPGRADE to FERRARI CARD

No news, it seems that ferrari is a bluff !

You are wrong!

I copied from other forum:

Flash your box by this NFI image, select MENU, PLUGINS and FERRARI GENUINE. Select last option - UPGRADE -
If something goes wrong, check upgrade log located in /etc/8a8f8.log and check yourself or send the main part here. I believe all types of our previous, older cards have been tested including DM600 cards used in very first DM800 almost 2 years ago can upgrade. If you have got more DM800 in your home do not forget to change each box MAC address by the same plugin otherwise you can get network issues. To change your box MAC ADDRESS, just select one of shown.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Yours Ferrari Team

http://rapidshare.com/files/436495871/2392.rar

Regards ;)

mfaraj57

Super VIP
اMost of the upgrading processes by this image were unsuccessful
The image will work with few sim cards
if not unsuccessful as expected will end with boot error(ca not found) and without response to dreamup

Code:
 don't understand this 
what about this Beta testing
''everythig works fine''

or we have some other SIM cards?
Code:
NO WORK ME! , no ca found  либо я что то делаю нето

Code:
a have the same problem

Code:
yes same for me i uploaded the nfi image everything went fine message appeared your sim1has been upgraded to ferrari sim then i tried to upload image dream elite with ssl 76FF3 buy error on lcd display no ca found any suggestions

Code:
After upgrade need me run mac adres change? I have no ca found.
Code:
DreamUP - NOT WORK !!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Code:
i have the same problem, dremup not work and when i connect whith net i see these infos
Code:
went back to bootloader#72 until fix to no ca found error is ractified

Last edited:

nikosael

Registered
with the last firmware i update my sim1 to ferrari. Now i can use images from ferrari team and everything works fine.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
اMost of the upgrading processes by this image were unsuccessful
The image will work with few sim cards
if not unsuccessful as expected will end with boot error(ca not found) and without response to dreamup

A new fixed version 1.1 is now out, logging is disabled, MAC address changer is disabled.

Can you or anybody test it and wite something here?