Amiko HD Chat !

knoj

Registered
Amiko Mini Combo HD

I updated my Amiko Mini Combo HD to 1.5.05. Before the update I made a backup. After the update I wanted to run out my channel lists, but can not; wrong "Bootloader ...". Has tried via the RS232 port to run the new firmware (= my old), but the box can not open the port. What do I do now? Do not want to scan all again (S/T/C). Grateful for answers.

Last edited:

kaligola

Registered
i have one question on this mini hd combo.
we haive web tv menu and sky iptv, the second menu asks for code, what is this sky iptv for, can i use this decoder for iptv hd?
thanks

knoj

Registered
kaligola
1000 thanks for the help. Now the box works as it should. Could also run into my channel listings. Thanks for the help!!!

Buggy91

Registered
Will there any time soon be an option of entering PowerVu keys on Amiko? Maybe with new SW on Amiko Mini HD SE?

mcgiver87

Registered
Ciao,ho letto qualche tuo post,ho il tuo stesso problema, con il mini combo ho inserito il fw 1.4.49 - 1.4.87 tutti emu ma niente,non funziona, su net client dice sempre log in failed, inserisco una cline ma non si connette mai,potreste aiutarmi per favore,sto uscendo pazzo,grazie mille

-Horst-

Registered
Ciao,ho letto qualche tuo post,ho il tuo stesso problema, con il mini combo ho inserito il fw 1.4.49 - 1.4.87 tutti emu ma niente,non funziona, su net client dice sempre log in failed, inserisco una cline ma non si connette mai,potreste aiutarmi per favore,sto uscendo pazzo,grazie mille

Next time please write in English! Read the Forum Rules ;)

Viri

Registered
Hi guys just upgraded my mini hd se with the latest software from Dekolte and now i'm stuck with it. It says "check software version error" when I try to upgrade to other mini hd se softwares I've tried softs from lavatronics and from sat-support. Anyone had this problem?

gigel72

Registered
micro mini SE my problem

HY I have remained with the soft top with micro mini SE Dekolte we did not return to the sat-support software

steves76

Registered
Has anyone have the latest firmware for HD 8840? I am a newbie so would love to know how to use the sky IPTV and WebTV

steves76

Registered
Amiko IPTV

How do I find the 'Input Active Code' for the Sky IPTV? also does anyone know where to find a list of WebTV text? Apologies if this has been covered before, I am new to this!

alben80

Registered
ju lutem kam nje aparatur amiko mini combo. tring satelit jane te mbyllura. si mund ti hapi.:mecry:

rico35

Registered
Hi guys just upgraded my mini hd se with the latest software from Dekolte and now i'm stuck with it. It says "check software version error" when I try to upgrade to other mini hd se softwares I've tried softs from lavatronics and from sat-support. Anyone had this problem?

Many of us have this problem. I bit the bait from Dekolte and now I'm stuck with its unstable software. So guys, think twice before loading any of his software.

Buggy91

Registered
Can someone help me with returning to old SW? I downloaded Amiko Mini HD SE 2.3.0 but I can't watch any PowerVu programs with it, on previous version 2.2.19 I was able to watch all Powervu programs beside BW Tv and HBO&Cinrmax on 4W. If anyone knows how to downgrade SW for Amiko Mini HD SE please contact me PM

amebasu

Registered
Lavatronics software , use RS232 to load it, and use Super AIO toolbox. Upgrade from USB is many time inpossible !