Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Hack Rumors

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Rumors about some encrypted packages

Hack Rumors

I dont think this is using old cards. In fact these people used that method in the past when sky it was available for up till xmas 2017 but this from what I know is some new way. And anyway even if that's the method I think you can still call it a worthy hack or exploit. Nobody else managed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire2zz View Post
I dont think this is using old cards. In fact these people used that method in the past when sky it was available for up till xmas 2017 but this from what I know is some new way. And anyway even if that's the method I think you can still call it a worthy hack or exploit. Nobody else managed it
one advice to you , please check how these devices working by yourself ICAM broadcom security and others after that you will be ready to imagine about is daggy-duck team have broken ICAM because they doesnt

Quote:
I dont think this is using old cards
if they doesnt using old cards (or cards compatible with CSA1 algo) then they doesnt have working sky italy - thats all!

icam hacks nd$ cardkillers and other fairy tales dont working on me
instead of advertise ask this team about to unpair you one stb (they dont do that never) because they running oscam synchronised with BCM chipsetsb , ive spent many years in chipset security analisys its so long to believe about these creep stories (russian wouldnt dont even invest big money to release some hacks rather they would follow with cheap ways which they arent available for BCM hack or ICAM hack)

and btw. remember the one , ND$ security cannot be broken if they secured something at last nobody would break it (it is possibly to release ICAM but to release it would need to invest big money to perform the hack) nobody will invest big money like that (and they knows about this fact) in reality they will leave it and going to hack other encryption systems like they doing already
\
and btw. it seems they are reading my posts there let me speak with them and i would ask about some questions (to exclude all of the rest of fairy tales writen to everybody there)

Last edited by headhache; Today at 22:32..
The Following User Says Thank You to headhache For This Useful Post:
mo77md (Today)