sky italy works on cccam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boby1979

Registered
hi guys,i heard some rumors that sky italy is working in cccam,only sd for now.is someone of you who knows that is true?

A11

Registered
Working only on liunex box

Dream + vu

Sky it hd

On satellite

The error 08 999X was reintroduced on caid 09CD.

Sky it has sent new countermeasures for the last two weeks, you cannot keep the card in the decoder, under penalty of warning (08 999x) until further solution is found.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
SINCE THIS IS OLD News and very much involves a Commercial Pay Server [ Dremma ]
who already admitted that their "fix" was broken and defeated ,
as mentioned in above post Re- "warning (08 999x)" .

I think this topic needs to close and i will do so very shortly
as we clearly are not going to keep discussing
commercial pay Servers as it very clearly breaks our forum Rules and guidelines .

taurinus

Registered

Sky it has sent new countermeasures for the last two weeks, you cannot keep the card in the decoder, under penalty of warning (08 999x) until further solution is found.

With the message code 08 999x your card is "burned" and you have to ask the provider for its replacement with all the consequences of the case because they will ask you which code appears on the decoder and that code is a symptom of hacking.

cokeaddict

With the message code 08 999x your card is "burned" and you have to ask the provider for its replacement with all the consequences of the case because they will ask you which code appears on the decoder and that code is a symptom of hacking.

Impossible to do, if your dog ate the card :eek::D

ma1386

Registered
Well, I made an implicit reference Friends came out of silence lol

Yes still is off

But still

By the way I'm not talking about ad server i just referenced, on type of implicit

Souldream

Registered

Sorry but solution for 999x error exists ... already at the time of Sky Italy was open with "simple oscam" ....

So nothing new ! So why Dreamma has not the solution ? no idea ... but it exists !

rpl

Registered
No cccam, it's not that simple. Sky Italia uses iCam, and that's another protection layer that will not be fixed by only by cccam (protocol/softcam) because it require hardware support. Partial solution is a stream realy, like supposed to be in dremma plugin. But if iCam works, you still need to have N D S-Videoguard data to play. And older CAID than 09CD, have been disabled on most of the channels.

Last edited:

A11

Registered
Sorry but solution for 999x error exists ... already at the time of Sky Italy was open with "simple oscam" ....

So nothing new ! So why Dreamma has not the solution ? no idea ... but it exists !

The 10 years old public oscam fix for 9993 was for caid 0919 not 09CD.

fix9993 = 0|1
1 = enable fix for 9993 error with CAID 0919 Videoguard SCs, default:0

*ttps://trac.streamboard.tv/oscam/search?q=fix9993+&noquickjump=1&changeset=on

Souldream

Registered
The 10 years old public oscam fix for 9993 was for caid 0919 not 09CD.

fix9993 = 0|1
1 = enable fix for 9993 error with CAID 0919 Videoguard SCs, default:0

*ttps://trac.streamboard.tv/oscam/search?q=fix9993+&noquickjump=1&changeset=on

I was speaking well for 09CD ... solution exists ... i know oscam has public solution for old cards.

zipto

Registered
Skyit working now to nline private.
I think it will be available on Chinese box (forever).
Nline has been tested and 7 channels are working so far.
-Other cards can be added.
icam is not a problem on older devices and that's a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Skyit working now to nline private.
I think it will be available on Chinese box (forever).
Nline has been tested and 7 channels are working so far.
-Other cards can be added.
icam is not a problem on older devices and that's a good thing.
Stream relay needed on E2 boxes so id say that would be an issue on older boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.