Registered
hello
install oscam of dream elite
I need config and server and user
what folder to put it ?

JERRYWENG

Registered
OpenATV image

I tried oscam on original soft DM900UHD (now is OpenATV for a while in flash).
First I installed g3wizard_2.3-r0.0_all.deb and gp-cam-feed-configs_2.1-r0.1_armhf.deb.
After install BLUE PANEL I was able to install gp-cam-oscam from it.
Config files was manually copied from previous box (/etc/tuxbox/config/*, /var/keys/*).

Hi,
So far as we know, OpenATV images don't accept deb file. How can you install deb file mentioned above for your OpenATV? Please do clarify by return.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Youknowme02

Registered
Yes please tell me because I have been trying to solve that for like 3 days now....
Could someone Please post a step by step on how to do this using OpenATV 6.0???

harshy

Registered
Ok I don't understand what's going on I downloaded and installed softcam Panel v2.0 then to get this to even show up installed enigma2-plugin-softcam-oscam-11272, so now it installs oscam and it shows up when I go info panel SoftcamPanel, so at this point you can select oscam 11272 that's fine, then I installed my config files in etc/tuxbox/config and then in usr/bin folder, using binary mode I upload latest oscam emu patch file and made it 755, so then I go into softcam panel and I expect it to say oscam but it dosent! it still thinks there's oscam 11272, even though I deleted it in usr bin folder, what am I doing wrong, it's so much easier with OpenPli!

harshy

Registered
Ok I don't understand what's going on I downloaded and installed softcam Panel v2.0 then to get this to even show up installed enigma2-plugin-softcam-oscam-11272, so now it installs oscam and it shows up when I go info panel SoftcamPanel, so at this point you can select oscam 11272 that's fine, then I installed my config files in etc/tuxbox/config and then in usr/bin folder, using binary mode I upload latest oscam emu patch file and made it 755, so then I go into softcam panel and I expect it to say oscam but it dosent! it still thinks there's oscam 11272, even though I deleted it in usr bin folder, what am I doing wrong, it's so much easier with OpenPli!

Ok here is screenshot as you can see there is only oscam_11272, the oscam emu file does not show in this menu

IMG_2593.jpg

harshy

Registered
You should install softcam-feed-openatv_armv7_dm900.ipk, search by your browser.

This didn't work for me you need universal softcam feed which then gives you the right oscam files which work with this image and receiver.

Youknowme02

Registered
So did the universal softcam work with the OpenAtv image ? Post a screen shot now with he universal softcam.

djakac9

Registered
1.find oscam emu for dreamelite arm deb

2.insert on FTP (DCC, winscp, Total Commander, filezila) file in var / volatile / tmp

3.install plugin(extension) dreamexplorer with panels

4.dreamexplorer in var / volatile / tmp and instal oscam emu deb file, restart gui

5.config.file on etc / tuxbox / config

6.bin.file on usr / bin

7.don't forget to change the file attributes to 755 on the bin file (right click on file, properties)

oscam emu download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/o68so3pu5e3c60e/oscam-emu-11380-dreamelite_all.deb

Last edited:

scorpio2010

Registered
1.find oscam emu for dreamelite arm deb

2.insert on FTP (DCC, winscp, Total Commander, filezila) file in var / volatile / tmp

3.install plugin(extension) dreamexplorer with panels

4.dreamexplorer in var / volatile / tmp and instal oscam emu deb file, restart gui

5.config.file on etc / tuxbox / config

6.bin.file on usr / bin

7.don't forget to change the file attributes to 755 on the bin file (right click on file, properties)

oscam emu download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/o68so3pu5e3c60e/oscam-emu-11380-dreamelite_all.deb

djakac9,

great info thx a lot really informative :)

I'm not sure where to insert below account info

I used to use newcamd as client newcamd.list

example

CWS_MULTIPLE = hi.mydns.info 70001:70002 user password ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = ********

thx in advance

Syntaxmovies

Registered
I got OSCam installed, and the webif works fine. But i dont want a server, i want a client, my server is in my bedroom, how do i tell the OSCam on my ned DM900UHD to communicate with the OSCam in my bedroom that is already working??