CCcam-2.1.3.zip

denmark

Registered
Hello,

I will like to ask, if somebody can tell me where/how to download CCcam 2.1.3 zip manually using "Core FTP Late"
I am running Pli with dreambox 800hd and have for the moment a CCcam 2.1.2. If somebody could tell me where to put the files mentioned it would be much appreciated

ChangeLog
CCcam.x86_64
CCcam.x86
CCcam.ppc
CCcam.mipsel
CCcam.cfg
CCcam.armeb.eabi
CCcam.armeb

Thanks
Denmark

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
FTP to /usr/camscript and backup the file CCcam2.1.2.sh to your PC desktop.

Stop CCcam running and uninstall your current version.Make sure you backup your cfg

You only need the mipsel file from the files in the zip.

Rename the mipsel file to CCcam_213

FTP the file to /usr/bin and chmod the file to 755

Now to the CCcam2.1.2.sh on your desktop rename it to CCcam2.1.3.sh.

Now right click and select edit now find any reference to CCcam_2.1.2 and edit it to CCcam_2.1.3 and save.

FTP it back to /usr/camscript then reboot. You may need to select and start the cam on the cam panel.

That should be enough to get it running, do this at your own risk if you make a mistake you can crash your image.

Ferret

denmark

Registered
FTP to /usr/camscript and backup the file CCcam2.1.2.sh to your PC desktop.

Stop CCcam running and uninstall your current version.Make sure you backup your cfg

You only need the mipsel file from the files in the zip.

Rename the mipsel file to CCcam_213

FTP the file to /usr/bin and chmod the file to 755

Now to the CCcam2.1.2.sh on your desktop rename it to CCcam2.1.3.sh.

Now right click and select edit now find any reference to CCcam_2.1.2 and edit it to CCcam_2.1.3 and save.

FTP it back to /usr/camscript then reboot. You may need to select and start the cam on the cam panel.

That should be enough to get it running, do this at your own risk if you make a mistake you can crash your image.

Ferret
Thanks Ferret,

I am surely not an expert, but I will try today, but what do You mean with the line "Now right click and select edit now find any reference to CCcam_2.1.2 and edit it to CCcam_2.1.3 and save.
" ** find any reference to CCcam_2.1.2???**
Denmark

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you would be better to wait for PLI to release it mate.

With the CCcam2.1.2.sh on your desktop select it and rename to CCcam2.1.3.sh. Highlight it again press the right mouse button and select open with wordpad.

Now look for any wording in the files text that says CCcam2.1.2. when you find CCcam2.1.2. edit it to CCcam2.1.3 and save.

Ferret

denmark

Registered
Hej Ferret,

Pli just realesed it today, so no problems, but thanks anyway for a clear explanation.

Denmark

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Your welcome mate it will come in handy for the next release :thum:

Ferret