Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

can't record

Octagon SF8008

Old 03-09-2021, 20:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default can't record

hello I'm french man.. old french man

I've got an Octagon sf 8008,till 2 month, twin, but with only on satellite, the image in OPEN ATV 6.4.
I never be abble to record anything, I add a HDD 1 Go and formated. when I want record, after a while I've got a window of course in french I try to translate

NO TUNER IS AVAIBBLE

TO RECORD THE PROGRAMATION
ALL THE WAYS TO FREE THE TUNER HAS BEEN TRIED WITHOUT SUCCES
THE TV ZAPP ON THE CHANNEL RECORDING

So I do not understand, I know I'm old, but ....
Any boby help me ??

French language very wellcome
Old 04-09-2021, 15:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 20,995 Times in 8,350 Posts

If your watching a channel youll get that message unless the second tuner is available on the satellite your trying to record from.

What are your tuners configurations ?

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
manic01 (04-09-2021)
Old 05-09-2021, 13:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for your reply
I've got 2 tuners satellite, but today only one is connecting to a dish ans only one satellite
When I'm watching a channel. and I press to the button "record" the red one, a little circle is truning on the up left and after a while the window come.
I'm french man I do not speak english well and I old, so I need a help
I never had any problem with 10th sat recever in the last 30 years, but here ??
Mderci beaucoup
Old 05-09-2021, 16:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 20,995 Times in 8,350 Posts

Need to know how your tuners are setup to advise.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 05-09-2021, 21:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, I think the problem must come from that, but I am unable to know what settings I made, I changed different settings in the menu, thinking that the problem came from there but I am not sure...
is there a tutorial somewhere to help me, there are many terms I don't know
thanks