How run CSA-Rainbow Table V2 tool

strong5000

Registered
i have download all table of V2 for B8hx00h,B8hxFFh,B8hx030000h from colibri.DVB, But i not know how run V2 tool with these talbe.

I know used well of V1 tool with Table, any person can help me how to run V2 tool with this three table?

Cheers

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
i have download all table of V2 for B8hx00h,B8hxFFh,B8hx030000h from colibri.DVB, But i not know how run V2 tool with these talbe.

I know used well of V1 tool with Table, any person can help me how to run V2 tool with this three table?
(...)

Have you looked to CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool-V2 Documentation pdf?
Everything is well explained :thum:

yakudi

Registered
Bro, i has try use V2 tool with B8H*00h(V2) table, but this tool have problem with me. when i choose search CW setting--Start, info show" Stopped" soon. i checked all manual by CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool-V2 Documentation pdf, but still have this problem with me. any person can help me?

thanks

maxi_c_v8

Registered
the same problem here

hi. i have the same problem here. i download table FFh from colibri's web and can not runin it. when i clic on the START butom it s stoped :(

Duke13

Donating Member
Are you on Windows 10? I used to be able to use this fine before on Windows 8 but then my laptop updated to 10 without my permission and I now also get the 'stopped' message. Might be to do with the CUDA driver needing an update?

maxi_c_v8

Registered
yes , i am on windows 10 pro & GTX 980. it works for created chains, i share many chains V1 when happysat forum was online

and i cheked the files with md5 cheksun and its fine :rolleyes:
i don't know what to do

Last edited:

slogger26

Registered
While export chain files (100 rbc3.) B8hxFFh from Rainbow table V.2 Program are crashed. What could be the problem?
Export 69 chains B8hx00h was without problems.
And how can share chains?
System Win 10, card GTX 780 Ti. proc i7

slowagony

Registered
hi, I again

My problem is: CSA-Rainbow V2.05 don't found the keys
imagen.jpg

Why? Any solutition?
I have the complete table V2 (00h, FFh, 030000h) downloaded from colibri page

Last edited:

Makeod

Donating Member
How much hdd spase I need for tables? Medium video card like 2Gb and processor like 3.3 hhz is ok?

slowagony

Registered
your processor is ok.
if you video card is nvidia and support CUDA, then this ok.
For all Tables (v1 & v2) you need 6 gigas, but for tables v1 is better SSD, the HDD is very slow with v1 table

Makeod

Donating Member
I have't computer now, but i will buy computer special for look 4:2:2 video and search BISS keys by rainbow tables. Maybe somebody can give some advice about better configuration for this targets. I know that is not cheap, but i want know what i real need.
How i understand i don't need v1 and v2 i need only one, but what deference? What is better? I read some where, that v2 tables is like 3.x TB, if i buy 4 TB HDD for v2, and little SSD for system it is normal way? 4TB SSD how i understand it so expensive and hard to instal, i think it is not good way for first experience )
Thanks for your help, i think if i will do it, and community will have more resources and one more member, who a lot of time online, it will be good for community )

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
I have't computer now, but i will buy computer special for look 4:2:2 video and search BISS keys by rainbow tables. Maybe somebody can give some advice about better configuration for this targets. I know that is not cheap, but i want know what i real need.
How i understand i don't need v1 and v2 i need only one, but what deference? What is better? I read some where, that v2 tables is like 3.x TB, if i buy 4 TB HDD for v2, and little SSD for system it is normal way? 4TB SSD how i understand it so expensive and hard to instal, i think it is not good way for first experience )
Thanks for your help, i think if i will do it, and community will have more resources and one more member, who a lot of time online, it will be good for community )
FOR BISS
v2 HDD 4T.B ( Take few sec )
V1 SSD 1T.B Good for v1 (Take 2-4 mins)
=======================================
card GTX = CUDA CORE More than 1000 core
=======================================
Whenever the computer specifications High
Increased chance for a record to find the key
Processor + M.B + RAM

Makeod

Donating Member
Thanks, with your advises i already know what computer i need, and i already find it.
What about DVB-S card for searching feeds? It is not easy, find card in our time ) I'm already find SkyStar HD2, it is normal for searching feeds and watch 4:2:2 ?
If this card not enough, what card is best for this targets? I search NOT USB card.

maxi_c_v8

Registered
hi. i found one solution for this problem "stopped message". my case the files was "only read" on propertys, and that is the cause of my "stopped" messages. now works fine !! :D