Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

SkyStar2 Techni Sat WIN 10 problem with instalation

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 10-09-2021, 14:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default SkyStar2 Techni Sat WIN 10 problem with instalation

Help me !
Problem with ordinary driver from cd instalation
I did not use my pc card for a while and now i have win 10 but i cant instal drivers,and how?? help please!
My SKY STAR 2 work good until 2018 when i instal win10 and after that moment i cant instal and watch sat tv on card. And my device menager says card is in pc and driver are ok,but only recognized like network adapter
Drver is 4.6.0.9999 from 04/06/2010
i instal 3.7.1 dvb dream and no singnal no nothing
Just put me links to the good sky star 2 win10 drivers and good programs and some ch list for Europe region
I am so rustu and i am no longer so activ like before,but i want to refresh memories and find some sat ch forn watching...until 2018 i can watch 4k ch but nmy old oc is to slow and graphic card is to old,this one is not so new and fast but 5x better than old one.
Thx in advance,greetings for all on SAT Universe
Old 11-09-2021, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,234 Times in 2,168 Posts

we have specific forum for Skystar https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104 btw see attached file older but working, and report here
Attached Files
File Type: rar Driver Windows10.rar (198.3 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to maumixio For This Useful Post:
karamba (11-09-2021)
Old 13-09-2021, 01:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

maumixio my friend where to put this files
Old 13-09-2021, 07:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,768 Times in 594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamba View Post
maumixio my friend where to put this files
Hi!
First extraxct zip file folder name Driver Windows10
Now go to device manager & goto your Drver 4.6.0.9999 from 04/06/2010 right click & update manual driver from Driver Windows10 .
The Following User Says Thank You to fiji For This Useful Post:
karamba (13-09-2021)
Old 20-09-2021, 13:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no,dont work,i do just like you say FIJI and nothing,my win10 says i have good driver
Old 20-09-2021, 13:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiji View Post
Hi!
First extraxct zip file folder name Driver Windows10
Now go to device manager & goto your Drver 4.6.0.9999 from 04/06/2010 right click & update manual driver from Driver Windows10 .

no,dont work,i do just like you say FIJI and nothing,my win10 says i have good driver
Old 20-09-2021, 13:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maumixio View Post
we have specific forum for Skystar https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104 btw see attached file older but working, and report here
thx but don work,win10 says ihave good driver,something is missing but i dont know
Old 20-09-2021, 16:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,886 Times in 1,516 Posts

First, delete the drive and restart the computer.

I have Windows 10 version: 20H2 from 21.12.2020. All three cards work normally and DVBViewer works great.
TBS6983 Dual DVBS/S2 BDA Tuners- driver from: 23.03.2015.
Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD DVB- driver from: 23.07.2019.
TechniSat SkyStar2 eXpress HD - driver from 11.04.2011.

How to install Windows10 tabs correctly?
1. Cards inserted into the PCIe slot or connected to USB, after booting if Windows10 recognizes the card you will find it in Computer Control-Controller devices, e.g. on TechniSat SkyStar2 eXpress HD I right-click and in the drop-down menu I select Update driver in the next step I show the path to the DVD-ROM where the installation CD with the card drive is located- Windows10 will copy the data that is needed itself.
2. If Windows10 does not recognize the card, then I run the installation CD as administrator and install the driver. Then I open Computer-Device Manager, find TechniSat SkyStar2 eXpress HD, and then I right-click and in the drop-down menu I choose Update driver in the next step, show the path to dvd-ROM where the installation CD with the card driver is located, Windows10 will copy the data that is needed.

To emphasize that when installing new versions of DVBViewer, you must run as administrator. Running a DVBViewer from a shortcut only goes with a double-click mouse.
If one of the DVB Players is not working well, run the program by using Troubleshoot compatibility issues.
Now I have windows upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 21H1 and the card works well.
Good luck
Motor Amiko H-H 180

Satellites:40,5°W-70,5°E
The Following User Says Thank You to milan58 For This Useful Post:
karamba (20-09-2021)