Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

5402 M4 CCcam?

Technomate softcam and other key files

Old 06-07-2021, 15:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default 5402 M4 CCcam?

Hi I'm pretty good with this stuff but I can't figure it out.
How do you get a CCcam loaded on to the box if somebody could send me step by step instructions it would be much appreciated many thanks
I am already running the latest version of the patch for the 5402 M4.
Old 06-07-2021, 15:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,019 Posts

You just manually enter it in server details. (Server details are below biss in menu)

Menu

Installation

Server

Select slot 1

Press GREEN to enable server

Enter your details ( IP/URL - PORT - Des Key (if req) - User name - Password - Server type Newcs/Mgcamd/Gscam or CCCam)

Select Confirm and press OK

Select SAVE when prompted

Do this for all lines you have on different slots where need

I thought you said you were in weekly contact with the techs at TM, could of asked them?

https://www.sat-universe.com/showpos...5&postcount=11

Last edited by manic01; 06-07-2021 at 15:41..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
Ferret (06-07-2021), kippysat (09-07-2021), lespat (07-07-2021), Matt92 (06-07-2021), william-1 (06-07-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 16:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I Stopped talking with them ages ago thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt92 For This Useful Post:
manic01 (06-07-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 16:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt92 View Post
I Stopped talking with them ages ago thanks again
Your welcome Matt, anything else I or maybe barney can help with give us a shout, most major issues are sorted though there are still some smaller issues to do.

Last edited by manic01; 06-07-2021 at 16:29..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
kippysat (09-07-2021), lespat (07-07-2021), Matt92 (08-07-2021)
Old 14-07-2021, 15:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
Your welcome Matt, anything else I or maybe barney can help with give us a shout, most major issues are sorted though there are still some smaller issues to do.
I have been doing some testing on the box. I have found that if you record a program and then play it back later it works. However, if you rename the newly created folder or rename the 000.ts file that exists within the folder, then it will no longer play.

I don't understand why this feature of creating a folder was introduced, makes no sense to me. Furthermore, renaming the .ts file should not cause any problems. It's natural for me to want to rename 000.ts file to match the actual name of the program I have recorded.

I called Technomate and spoke to one of the owners at the North London shop and he said that he would look into it.

I wonder if any of you have also encountered this issue?
Old 14-07-2021, 15:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippysat View Post
I have been doing some testing on the box. I have found that if you record a program and then play it back later it works. However, if you rename the newly created folder or rename the 000.ts file that exists within the folder, then it will no longer play.

I don't understand why this feature of creating a folder was introduced, makes no sense to me. Furthermore, renaming the .ts file should not cause any problems. It's natural for me to want to rename 000.ts file to match the actual name of the program I have recorded.

I called Technomate and spoke to one of the owners at the North London shop and he said that he would look into it.

I wonder if any of you have also encountered this issue?
You need to start a seperate thread my friend, this one was for cccam issues.
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
kippysat (14-07-2021)
Old 14-07-2021, 15:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Smile

Apologies my friend, I just realised my mistake and did that.
The Following User Says Thank You to kippysat For This Useful Post:
manic01 (14-07-2021)