Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 800 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

No CA found by 2nd stage loader "Not Regular CA error"

DM 800 Chat

Old 29-09-2010, 12:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default No CA found by 2nd stage loader "Not Regular CA error"

Well I upgraded my SIM on another clone box, and rebooted it with no big problem until the box suddenly went black again.
So I understood at once that I had to reflash my IMG with a correct BL that fits the SIM2.01. I have now a lower BL in the box then the sim supports I think..AM I Right?
So the main problem is then how the hell can I reflash it...cause when I access it with rs232/Dreamup everything works fine until I got the message i an other window: "No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia". When I then click ok at the window with the error message, the box disconnects from dreamup an I am unable to reflash it.
I am using Dreamup V 1.3.3.4. I see that is some post on this but not exactly this issue I think
I am using rs232 and a network cable...any ideas how the hell I can access the box again...
And again the error message is:"No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia"

And by the way off course I have tried to hold down power button at startup then I only get message: Error
In the display..

Is there any other programs to reflash Box with?
Any ideas Please...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelfall For This Useful Post:
6de1cdddbdf00c317369 (15-04-2012), usmanazhar (08-02-2013)
Old 29-09-2010, 13:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfall View Post
Well I upgraded my SIM on another clone box, and rebooted it with no big problem until the box suddenly went black again.
So I understood at once that I had to reflash my IMG with a correct BL that fits the SIM2.01. I have now a lower BL in the box then the sim supports I think..AM I Right?
So the main problem is then how the hell can I reflash it...cause when I access it with rs232/Dreamup everything works fine until I got the message i an other window: "No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia". When I then click ok at the window with the error message, the box disconnects from dreamup an I am unable to reflash it.
I am using Dreamup V 1.3.3.4. I see that is some post on this but not exactly this issue I think
I am using rs232 and a network cable...any ideas how the hell I can access the box again...
And again the error message is:"No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia"

And by the way off course I have tried to hold down power button at startup then I only get message: Error
In the display..

Is there any other programs to reflash Box with?
Any ideas Please...
Ok I now discovered if I boot it up like this with the same error in dreamup I actually can reflash it with webinterface, cause the box are in Serial mode with LocalIP...
It took almost 2 minutes to get the webinterface up in my browser, after I wrote my IP of the box and hitted enter. So I tought it would never show up..But anyway...
This is what I got in the flash webinterface:
"This is the ??? bootloader Web Interface."
Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927 (Isnt this the PROBLEM??? How the heck can I fix the second stage loader)
and from there I can of course reflash the box...
And the reflash procedure is successfully 100%..But the box shows error anyway...
I have tried to change the bootloader to SSL76C but without any success. Any other Ideas..
And also it isnt much to see when I hit info in the webInterface:
Information
Product Name ???
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) N/A
mID ?
Serial Number ?
MAC Address ?
Printed Serial Number ?

How the Heck can I solve this one guys....Quite a nut!

Last edited by angelfall; 29-09-2010 at 13:41..
The Following User Says Thank You to angelfall For This Useful Post:
usmanazhar (08-02-2013)
Old 29-09-2010, 13:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,515 Times in 7,726 Posts

Hi mate

Open you 800 and carefully take out the sim card give it a wipe and re insert it. Be very careful the holder is easy to break.

Then reflash with correct image.

See if that works if not we will think again.

Ferret

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
6de1cdddbdf00c317369 (15-04-2012), Damian1 (01-06-2011), knawi (19-04-2019), mliamis (04-04-2014)
Old 29-09-2010, 14:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
Hi mate

Open you 800 and carefully take out the sim card give it a wipe and re insert it. Be very careful the holder is easy to break.

Then reflash with correct image.

See if that works if not we will think again.

Ferret
Thank you so much Ferret, Have tested this with no luck..
Are now trying to solve it with this option...
1) Connect working dreambox DM600/DM800.
2) Open dreamup, press connect.
3) When dreambox is found by dreamup, insert Null-Modem cable in
the broken dreambox.
4) Press flash button, and chose a firmware.
5) The flash progress will probably hang, its OK.
6) Open dreamup again, connect the broken box, press connect.
7) If all went ok, you can now flash box again, (Use only serial
communication)
So I can always now communicate with the box and reflash it..but I always end up with wrong BL I guess..
Also a problem here is that the Img. that was orginally delivered at this box had bootloader #69, and now I have upgraded the SIM to SIM 2.01...and I can not then reinstall the same IMG into the box...It just come up with CA error whatever I so far have tested of BL and IMG...And I am unsure what type of clone I do have...

How can I find out for sure what IMG./BL that are correct for my box, and what bootloader I shall use....

All my simcards on my clones are upgraded to SIM 2.01 but I dont know what bootloader/IMG I shall use...Is it something special I shall look for? I see inside my box that it stands DM800 REV:J is it other things I shall look for at the motherboard to be sure of what BL and IMG to use...What do I have to look for ?
Or is the Main problem that the secondstage loader is broken ? And I have to reflash it like I do now in rs232 modus to fix it..

Thanks for great support BTW

Best regards from
Angelfall

Last edited by angelfall; 29-09-2010 at 14:40..
Old 29-09-2010, 14:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

have you tried using enforcer to flash your 800?

Was this box a genuine sim2 box? Or was it sim1?

Ferert

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 29-09-2010, 15:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
have you tried using enforcer to flash your 800?

Was this box a genuine sim2 box? Or was it sim1?

Ferert
It has a sticker of sim 2.01 on the backside...but the sim card inside wasnt sim 2.01 so I used the program with a phoenix burner to upgrade the SimCard:

The Sim card was found and I did upgrade it Sucsessfully. I did this yesterday on another box successfully..
That box worked 100% with this IMG:sim201e-75-GP470-dm800-20100209 after I changed the BL to ssl76C_20100909...that box I also upgraded the Simcard to Ver 2.01

So just now I dont understand shit..Are now just waiting for Dreamup to finish my flashing with serial modus 5 minutes left..
Old 29-09-2010, 15:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
It has a sticker of sim 2.01 on the backside...but the sim card inside wasnt sim 2.01 so I used the program with a phoenix burner to upgrade the SimCard:
h*tp://www.dm800sim2.com/sim2/content/53/20100102/270.html
The Sim card was found and I did upgrade it Sucsessfully. I did this yesterday on another box successfully..
That box worked 100% with this IMG:sim201e-75-GP470-dm800-20100209 after I changed the BL to ssl76C_20100909...that box I also upgraded the Simcard to Ver 2.01

So just now I dont understand shit..Are now just waiting for Dreamup to finish my flashing with serial modus 5 minutes left..
Ok I made to reflash the box 100%, I can always to that..But I just get the same message after reflashing...
Dream Multimedia -) error! in display...
I can flash it in dreamup 100% and in the webinterface via serial HttpIP:...isnt it the same what I use to flash it with? webinterface or Dreamup...
Old 29-09-2010, 15:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Ok I made to reflash the box 100%, I can always to that..But I just get the same message after reflashing...
Dream Multimedia -) error! in display...
I can flash it in dreamup 100% and in the webinterface via serial HttpIP:...isnt it the same what I use to flash it with? webinterface or Dreamup...
Ok Finally made the Box boot again I reprogrammed the SIM 2.01 card and putted it into the box, now I got this shit under device info in webinterface:
Product Name DM800
Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #75, built 20091005
Flash Size 64 MB
Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2010/01/01
mID 13
Serial Number Secret
MAC Address 00:09:Secret
Printed Serial Number Secret
do u think I shall go for upgrading it to #76 now? and what BL of #76 shall I use?
Old 29-09-2010, 15:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Use image with 76c mate

Ferret

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 29-09-2010, 16:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Use image with 76c mate

Ferret
I just read and understand the 76 A, B and C now...tought it was for different motherboards but as I can see it the 76C the latest and Best BL that supports almost all IMG, and motherboards...
So simple! but didnt think about it...Sorry...
What Nabilosat Img do you recommend to me? with bootloader #76C?

PS. Sorry of typing full the forum...And thanks for great support..hopefully someone learned something in this topic...Since I´ve been into so many solutions in this thread...LOL

Best Regards

AngelF.