Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Azbox HD > Azbox HD Files > Azbox HD - E2

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Unofficial Openpli 7.0 AZbox test images

Azbox HD - E2

Old 10-02-2019, 09:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Probably nothing is loaded automatically: for example, if you record a file on the satellite at the same time, the terrestrial channels become visible, but when the recording ends, the signal disappears.
This happens to me with this dìfirmware and also with others (HMDU, openvision) instead it works perfectly with openpli 6 and with openatv.

Thank you

Last edited by fedesamp; 10-02-2019 at 09:58..
Old 13-03-2019, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,
After recovery my azbox hd premium+, with yamon, i search a stable E2 firmware. I have a friend with openpli and i like the image.
My azbox has the 344 kernel, for yamon i had to use it for complete the process. Now i dŽont know if all firmwares working? i can use a firmware with old kernel?
If somebody can help me i will appreciate.
Thanks
Old 14-03-2019, 02:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, can I use MAT 2.4.2 to upload the image on Azbox Premium +?

Thanks a lot
Old 16-03-2019, 10:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi1 View Post
Hi, can I use MAT 2.4.2 to upload the image on Azbox Premium +?

Thanks a lot
I prefer AZup for larger DOM, anyway I also use MAT2.4.4.1 with it you can additional decide partition numbers and sizes...

Ciao
simi1 (18-03-2019)
Old 30-03-2019, 10:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchala View Post
thanks mate for test , i will check them again and fix it
Friend, the release available at the following

link

is always your job?

Thank you
Tritus
Old 30-07-2019, 13:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is there any continuation of this software
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ceko For This Useful Post:
alex25 (15-08-2019)