Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Discussion about Openbox

Arion-Ferguson-Openbox

Old 14-06-2008, 09:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana2009 View Post
currently tps package is not working on latest patch but polsat is ok...for tps we must wait
You re right

I am waiting for TPS package

Instead of the 5.35, does TPS package work with another pacth for the X800 ?

Oups : sorry for the double post

Last edited by Jbs; 14-06-2008 at 10:16..
Old 23-06-2008, 18:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Sexview?

can someone tell how to open sexview channels in openbox
Old 24-06-2008, 13:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,408 Times in 555 Posts
Question

Anything for version f300, please?

Thanx!

Go girls!!
Old 24-06-2008, 19:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Wink

Unfortunately, when I tried it [800] - it didn't work very well... At least back then...

Now I don't have that receiver, as I just helped a friend...

I'm trying to send him the correct version...

Thanx, m8!

Go girls!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gorski For This Useful Post:
ig0r (02-07-2008)
Old 02-07-2008, 15:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,369 Times in 5,395 Posts

Firmware 5.38 by new reciever Openbox X-540

Last edited by ig0r; 10-08-2008 at 15:38..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ig0r For This Useful Post:
milan58 (03-07-2008), tani1 (03-07-2008)
Old 03-07-2008, 07:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tani1 View Post
Firmware 5.39
Code:
* What is new: 
* added ... TPS.bin Vplug key load for pobedit0922
I am new in the world of Openbox

If i upload my box with the 5.39, TPS will work or do i have to do something else ?

Thanks in advanced for your answer !
The Following User Says Thank You to Jbs For This Useful Post:
ig0r (03-07-2008)
Old 03-07-2008, 13:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks very much for your information but i don t know how to do that

Does someone can make 5.39 Firmware with TPS key inclued, i will apprecied it very much

I am sure that i am not the only one who need that !

Thanks in advanced
Old 03-07-2008, 13:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No more news for TPS in openbox ?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can some explain me what to do with tps.bin
I have download the T.39 for my X800 but tps still not working and i don t know what to do and how to use TPS.bin
Do i need a soft to use it ?
How to do ?

Thank for your help
Old 05-07-2008, 13:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Lightbulb

Put in the fresh .bin file every day. They change them around 4-5 in the morning.

Use the Pobedit to do it with.

Ought to be easy.

Good luck!

Go girls!!