Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Dgstation > Relook Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

ipbox200s and gemini images

Relook Chat

Old 07-08-2008, 14:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default ipbox200s and gemini images

Hi. First of all, i`m really noob in sat tv , but i`m leaning

So, i have ipbox 200s and i want install gemini image(v4.20 or 4.40 with deactivated bomb) in it. But don`t know how to flash. Then I select , for example, The Gemini Project 4.40 DM500 MaxVar.img and connect ipbox 200s, i get error : invalid protocol:data header and some numbers.

Maybe someone can write step by step what should i do, to install that image?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krishax For This Useful Post:
chemical (26-05-2017), vayihit (02-05-2015)
Old 07-08-2008, 14:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
boxgot

HI krishax
Try this,maybe is OK so.If not sorry.

****>install with Flashtools with a nullmodem serial cable
1. plug decoder in the electricity and simultaneously hold down button on / off and on display-does not appear on the label "serl"
2.start flashtools and clicking on the file chose firmware that you will install which can have an extension. bin or. img
3.press OK button on ipbox-in and wait while the installation does not end, more or less 15 minutes. and on display-in-a ipbox in flashtools-u have in percentages when the installation reached 100% need to do "erase" and "flashing" when the Installation Complete in flashtools-writes done on a screen tv-writes that that can - restart decoder
4. when you restart the hold down button> (right arrow) and pojavice the menu over mid pick, dm7000 mid-cubecafe 200-mid-cubecafè250 mid cubecafè prime etc. for 200s cubecafe 200-mid. firmware for some 200s have automid so that they should not have to chose everything is automatically

Last edited by boxgot; 07-08-2008 at 15:09..
Old 07-08-2008, 15:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for reply, but in this way I only maged to flash original ipbox image and highland team image, for other images i got error:

i found in the net gemini image for ipbox 200s, flashed it, but now switching on the receiver, it shows only "boot" in the display and ond on the TV nice image with text "The pb"
tried to flash original image for ipbox, flahed ok. But then I switch on receiver i get the same "boot" in the display and ond on the TV nice image with text "The pb". I have damaged bootloader or what?

i dont know what to do...
Old 31-08-2008, 11:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

flash new bootloader
Attached Files
File Type: rar 200s_pal_215_and_up_serial_uboot.rar (69.6 KB, 679 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kremenko For This Useful Post:
diaa aa (26-08-2013), [email protected] (31-08-2008), kikis (03-12-2011)
Old 02-01-2010, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Unhappy

I have the same problem! Highland image is booting and working, but when i flash image like evolution, sif, gemini etc i get 'boot' on front display and startup logo image on tv screen! I flashed old uboot, new one. no luck.. Can anyone help me please? I really don't know what else to do
The Following User Says Thank You to peter87 For This Useful Post:
diaa aa (26-08-2013)
Old 31-03-2010, 17:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I flashed with JTAG and the problem remains. It still displays 'boot' when I flash it with Gemini
Old 10-04-2010, 10:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try a different Flash Tool, I use Flash Tools v1.0.2.

Good Luck
Old 19-04-2010, 04:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Highland and fantacy images are DGS-based images and they use different bootloaders.

In order to flash your box with gemini, sifteam and other ENIGMA-based images you should flash the reciever with a bootloader (uboot) for enigma first then flash again with desired image.

When going back to dgs, again same precedure as above but use a bootloader for dgs images before flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to asaphus For This Useful Post:
Ferret (19-04-2010)
Old 16-11-2010, 17:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default nothing works

i tried alot of gemini images with ip200s but as soon as i reboot all disappear, any ideas?
Old 21-11-2010, 15:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

and the 250s ??? are there Gemini images fo ???