Go Back   Sat Universe > PC Section > Chat > Hardware Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

PCIlow profile compatibility

Hardware Chat

Old 04-01-2011, 13:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default PCIlow profile compatibility

Hi all
i have a mini PC with two PCI low-profile slot, my question: can i put there my SS1 (hauppauge nexus wintv)...... off course i will not close the case.

Thanks and regards

Gianluca
Old 05-01-2011, 15:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i reply by myself after web-search...

It is not possible because, in more at the space problem, low profile pci-cards are using different Vcc alimentation.

Some pci cards are built to work in normal and low-profile mode and also few mother board are auto detect Card alimentation, but this are very few cases.

Gianluca