vasilel

Registered
Hi ,all

Please help me!
How to install CCcam in my box ?My box is Triple Dragon 3000S
Thanks in advance!

Lazaros32

Registered
Import the file into var/bin and make 755.

Beyond the above you must go to var/etc and you must add in the file bm.conf the emu so that it can be shown in BMtoy but to be honest I am not sure if it is working correctly

Lazaros32

Registered
I have to apologise since after checking I was able to see that the libraries are missing and at the moment this emu is not compatible with the TD

andi73

Registered
Hi ,all

Please help me!
How to install CCcam in my box ?My box is Triple Dragon dbs 3000 thex

mads2000

Registered
No CCcam for Tripple Dragon

So thats it, there is no way to get at Tripple Dragon tuner to work against a CCcam server. No plugins, no images, why?

princo-06

Registered
Hi every one
please help me to how install Cccam in my TD with Artemis Image Turkey team and how in put caid :provider
thanks

gloria92

Registered
I have a TD and i have loaded the latest TDman image, i have some c lines that i would like to test on the TD would be greatful if someone could point me in the right direction. How to get it working with CCcam please.

satdummy

Registered
Hi
If you go to the website of main UK supplier for these receivers there is a link to u-tube telling you how to set it up for cs.
Hope this helps

passete

Registered
I have a TD and i have loaded the latest TDman image, i have some c lines that i would like to test on the TD would be greatful if someone could point me in the right direction. How to get it working with CCcam please.

Install lates TDman from 26.02, go to var/keys folder, now edit the tdccc file and put your lines inside !

I've tested, but it seems only to connect to one server, and also can't read local cards.

Regards