Help wanted

clarus

Registered
I have a Vu+ solo and I have a motorized dish, I have Astra 28 ok but when I turned the dish to Astra 19 and other sats I have a message on the reciever asking me to go on Tuner configuration , a few weeks ago everthing was fine, probaly i touched a setting somewere. please keeep in mind that i am not a profrtional on these settings so reply step by step
Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I have a Vu+ solo and I have a motorized dish, I have Astra 28 ok but when I turned the dish to Astra 19 and other sats I have a message on the reciever asking me to go on Tuner configuration , a few weeks ago everthing was fine, probaly i touched a setting somewere. please keeep in mind that i am not a profrtional on these settings so reply step by step
Thanks

Assuming your motor is a diseqc motor

Menu-setup-service searching-tuner config

Setup as

Simple
Positioner

Enter your coordinates.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
ok so you do have a motor then ?
set up as Admin @ Ferret says but make config Advanced
[ many satellites via disecq motor ] or something like that its been a while since i used a linux box : ) .. and Disecq 1.2 and number each sat postion correctly as your motor or V-BOX is set up as the exit and save when done .
all channels will appear not Greyed out this time .
good luck : )

clarus

Registered
vu+

The problem that I have is that I had only Astra 19e that the service was Unavailable and that when I tried to fix this by seting the tuner configuration to Simple and positioner , than a message appers aking "Yes to all" when i chose that now I have all satelites not working with the channel list shws <n/a> and a message Service not available