Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

skystar hd2 pci issue device can't start error code 10

DVB Chat

Old 25-04-2020, 12:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How to install skystar usb2 hd ci remute in windows 10 64 bit?
Old 25-04-2020, 23:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Pirilampo

Is it possible to record a TS file On OpenPLi-PC Enigma2 Like the DVB card Sky Star HD 2 ???
Old 30-04-2020, 11:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsfTeams View Post
How to install skystar usb2 hd ci remute in windows 10 64 bit?
It's better to install it with win 7.
If u want to install with win 10, download driver from following link
https://www.nodevice.com/drivers/net...ar-usb-2-hd-ci
The Following User Says Thank You to reza_ For This Useful Post:
IsfTeams (01-05-2020)
Old 01-05-2021, 23:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello friends. I buy this product
https://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...=4240209567002

But i can not install driver for this card at windows 7/8/10 with all drivers. Every installetions for DBA in sound and screen controller and normal network section under always give Code 10... Have anyone help to me? because last 2 days so much try it and really bored. I need use dvb-s2 card in pc.
My PC : Lenovo thinkcenter m81
Dvb Card : Technisat Skystar S2 DVB-S DVB-S2 Sat TV-Karte PCI

Can i share anydesk for check and install to friends. Thans
Old 06-05-2021, 08:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,219 Times in 1,796 Posts

update the intel chipset drivers before installing the technisat drivers
Old 06-05-2021, 13:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snekhers View Post
Hello friends. I buy this product
https://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...=4240209567002

But i can not install driver for this card at windows 7/8/10 with all drivers. Every installetions for DBA in sound and screen controller and normal network section under always give Code 10... Have anyone help to me? because last 2 days so much try it and really bored. I need use dvb-s2 card in pc.
My PC : Lenovo thinkcenter m81
Dvb Card : Technisat Skystar S2 DVB-S DVB-S2 Sat TV-Karte PCI

Can i share anydesk for check and install to friends. Thans
skystar express hd, skystar s2 hd, skystar usb hd

drivers are refreshing windovs

stop windovs drive refresh from regedit

your problem is over
Old 07-05-2021, 02:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
update the intel chipset drivers before installing the technisat drivers
Hi friend, thank you for reply. I try it but result always same at winxp, win7, win8, win10
Not found any solutions and refund / return card on ebay
Old 07-05-2021, 02:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexx45 View Post
skystar express hd, skystar s2 hd, skystar usb hd

drivers are refreshing windovs

stop windovs drive refresh from regedit

your problem is over

Hi friend, thank you for reply. I try it edit regedit and delete some low and up datas from regedit but result always same at winxp, win7, win8, win10
Old 07-05-2021, 03:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snekhers View Post
Hi friend, thank you for reply. I try it edit regedit and delete some low and up datas from regedit but result always same at winxp, win7, win8, win10
this is error du windows 10
there is a mistake
distribute this file
skystar s2,skystar exspres hd,skystar usb hd

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion \DriverSearching]
"SearchOrderConfig"=dword:00000000

https://s6.dosya.tc/server/mfszbv/su...gelle.rar.html

Old 09-05-2021, 20:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexx45 View Post
this is error du windows 10
there is a mistake
distribute this file
skystar s2,skystar exspres hd,skystar usb hd

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion \DriverSearching]
"SearchOrderConfig"=dword:00000000

https://s6.dosya.tc/server/mfszbv/su...gelle.rar.html

Merhaba arkadaşım, anladığım kadarıyla Türksün. Bir çok makinede denedim ama olmuyor olmuyor sürekli ünlem çıkıyor ve Code 10 hatası veriyor. Sadece Skystar 2HD yüklediğimde çıkmıyor o zaman da driver kurulumunu tammalamıyor, Kitleniyor driver yükleme. Yüklemeyi restart ile geçsemde bu sefer ya windows açılmıyor ya zorunlu maviekran veriyor. Otomatik drvier updateler ile de kendi orijinallari ile de bir türlü yükleyemedim.