Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam and Softcam.key ?

Oscam Chat

Old 09-05-2021, 02:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default using OSCam for feeds

when using OSCam for feeds put your box on the channel you want to open then look For a line in the live log of OSCam Web interface
that look like the example below and copy it to SoftCam.Key

F E1F96732 00000000 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ; 10.0E 10978H sid:0001 added: 2021-05-09 @ 00:12

now edit the line replace XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX with the CW to look like the example below

F E1F96732 00 BA6FA2CBC425240D ; 10.0E 10978H sid:0001 added: 2021-05-09 @ 00:12

now save the line in SoftCam.Key restart OSCam now the channel should open now the key is set to that channel only
Old 09-05-2021, 02:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

But with some of the channels don't display it and is there a way to filter out a lot of the rubbish that is displayed?
Old 09-05-2021, 03:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you will only see that line when on channels that use biss encryption when looking at the log you will see it say Key not found 8 times in a row the line you need is under that
Old 09-05-2021, 15:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

But hobo232 i am trying to find the namespace of biss channels and for some reason some of them don't display in the Oscam webif live log?
Old 10-05-2021, 18:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

zudrick if its not showing that line on biss channels I would try a different version of OSCam and if that fails I would try a reflash of your box that info should show up on every biss channel am still using OSCam 11432 as it works great for me

to find the namespace on a enigma box look at the images below

Old 10-05-2021, 19:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Tried to find the version your using but am unable to download it
Old 10-05-2021, 23:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If you would like pm me your email address and I will send you
A copy and a copy of my config if that would help
Old 10-05-2021, 23:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,680 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zudrick View Post
But hobo232 i am trying to find the namespace of biss channels and for some reason some of them don't display in the Oscam webif live log?
try
Code:
[global]
initial_debuglevel            = 2
Old 11-05-2021, 02:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Have tried that but i have now lost Powervu channels on 4.8e
Old 12-05-2021, 23:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

did it work with biss channels are you using stream relay for powervu as i do not need to my box plays without it send me a copy of the config you was using first and the version number of oscam you was using i have got a box thats not been used and i can see if its the same for me on that box

Last edited by hobo232; 12-05-2021 at 23:54..