While waiting for the new solo..

wibroy

Registered
Have pre-ordered my first VU+ tuner with delivery 10-20 dec and have some questions about the new tuner.. My old tuner is a Dreambox 7000.

Is it possible to use the channel-list (xml-file) I use on my dm7000 into the Solo2? (I imagine I will use a lot of time to find and store all the channels I can open again with my 4 lnb`s if I can not use this easy way.. :rolleyes: )

and.. Where can I download the blackhole image for solo2? Cannot find it anywhere but see on forum that its all done? (Is it the best image to use by the way?).

Just want to be ready when my VU+ Solo2 arrive :thum:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
no nothing from your old E1 receiver is not compatable except config files ie CCcam.cfg you will need to do some reading

satfoot

Registered
but he can easy convert e1 sat list to e2 with dbedit or dreamset

In doing so, he will miss all the HD and mpeg4 channels.
And if his TV set also supports 3D he will miss all 3D Channels too.
He can download a fresh set of E2 settings and retain only the Sats that he needs by deleting those that he does not want.
By the way wibroy, good luck with your new Receiver.:)

^G@w@in^

Registered
Have pre-ordered my first VU+ tuner with delivery 10-20 dec and have some questions about the new tuner.. My old tuner is a Dreambox 7000.

Is it possible to use the channel-list (xml-file) I use on my dm7000 into the Solo2? (I imagine I will use a lot of time to find and store all the channels I can open again with my 4 lnb`s if I can not use this easy way.. :rolleyes: )

and.. Where can I download the blackhole image for solo2? Cannot find it anywhere but see on forum that its all done? (Is it the best image to use by the way?).

Just want to be ready when my VU+ Solo2 arrive :thum:

Black Hole image will be available by the time your box arrives. ;)

wibroy

Registered
Think I am going to search in all channels again with the new box mounted.. so every thing is done correct. the hard way is probably the best way.

btw.. I have a 3d-tv but I dont think there is many channels that have 3d here? 1W, 5E, 13E and 19E.

my new tv: http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-55LM670T-3d-tv
:D

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
i bought the LG640 3D TV couple of weeks ago ;) and soon would be connected to the Solo2 ;)

wibroy

Registered
Anyone know how long recording-time u get with a 350GB disk-drive in the solo2?

Reason I ask is because maxssat also sell solo2 with 500GB and 1000GB drive installed.