Canal+ 4K Ultra HD Poland

formateo

Registered
Canal+ 4K Ultra HD Poland, en Hot Bird 13C 10719.25 V 110 HB9 Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4

It's been months since I looked at it, before I opened it, but now it's a black screen. These days I have been touching the configurations and updates of oscam, and I do not know if that is why, if it is because they have touched something in the configuration of the encryption, or are my lines ... the case is that oscam, gives me as decrypted the channel but black screen.
someone open it today?
Can someone help me please?
thanks

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Canal+ 4K Ultra HD Poland, en Hot Bird 13C 10719.25 V 110 HB9 Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4

It's been months since I looked at it, before I opened it, but now it's a black screen. These days I have been touching the configurations and updates of oscam, and I do not know if that is why, if it is because they have touched something in the configuration of the encryption, or are my lines ... the case is that oscam, gives me as decrypted the channel but black screen.
someone open it today?
Can someone help me please?
thanks

oscam.conf

[global]

paste

disablecrccws_only_for = 1884:000000

formateo

Registered
Canal+ 4K Ultra HD Poland and others 4k

Thank you very much for your help, it is already open.
is there any other channel that needs another line of, disablecrccws?
maybe in SKY UK SD 28,2e, I suffer frostbite?
Another question: in hotbird, I open MUSeUM 4k, but black screen in 4k universe, and TRAVELXP 4k, from the same provider, and I think in the past it also opened it.
I wait for your help

Sorry also for my English, it is translated in google. I am Spanish
Greetings and thanks again

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thank you very much for your help, it is already open.
is there any other channel that needs another line of, disablecrccws?
maybe in SKY UK SD 28,2e, I suffer frostbite?
Another question: in hotbird, I open MUSeUM 4k, but black screen in 4k universe, and TRAVELXP 4k, from the same provider, and I think in the past it also opened it.
I wait for your help

Sorry also for my English, it is translated in google. I am Spanish
Greetings and thanks again

SKY DE

disablecrccws_only_for = 098C:000000;09C4:000000;098D:000000