Openbox S9 Chat

Captain Cook

Registered
I received mine from China two days ago.

I firstly had to edit the satellite list and then add appropriate transponder details, but that was not at all difficult.

I upgraded the software to a March version yesterday and all went well.

The unit works faultlessly with an Irdeto cam. A legitimate Irdeto subscriber card worked immediately in the receiver's card slot.

So far, there have been no problems at all and I am very happy with my purchase.

For the money, it is an excellent buy indeed.

pisiu

Registered
ciao ragazzi sono nuovo vorrei sapere se ce
qualche possibilita' per far funzionare
le schede tvsat. grazzie

HackTheNet

Registered
Hi folks,
I am looking for the latest Constant.cw file with some new BISS keys ..... to post their latest scam, the emu here?

noelagius

Registered
Open box multi channel list problem

is there anyone available to give me a latest mulit channel list for my openbox s9 please? also i have a problem with the SKY DE hd and i m using cccam. can someone help?

Thanks

RICH8

Registered
hi all menbers,please can u help wit a code to open de openbxo reciever keys setion like for strong i know is 8282 and 8280 for de biss setion but i bort openbox s9hd and i dont know how to open de keys setion of de reciever so please can someone help please?

HackTheNet

Registered
New Firm from 17.06.11 of CloneBoxen ?

Latest Software for Openbox S9 17.06.11

Our company release new europe version software and amercia version software of openbox s9/s10 hd pvr.

For Europe version software, its mainly features are as follows:

1.updated mediaplayer to support some video formats--VCD(MPEG1),DVD(MPEG2),AVC,MP4(H.264)

2.modified multi-cas read cards.and menu to disable EMM.
3.add Indonesia language
4.updated Slovak language,add Czech language
5.updated Russia language,add Persian language
6.modified some biss encrypt to decode biss channels

7.added C Band LNB local frequency:3620MHZ

8.added local time setting ---- bangkok/jakarta GMT+7 .
9.added patch to support softcam.key format.
10.modified some HD channels playing reboot problems

11.modified background connect to internet

12.add to 32 FAV list

13. Add HDMI and AV output at the same time
If your video formats are not supported by our receiver, you can use the any converting tool,
And convert to the formats which our receiver can support at first, then play in our receiver!
You can download the converting tool and software in our website!

From here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=794892&postcount=63

Does the new firmware on the clone boxes Solomend HD-PVR800, INVEL HD PVR3612, SatHawk PVR800, OpenBox S9 HD PVR Clone, SKYBOX S9 HD, HDTV HD 800S2, Bolt HD Box ?

stewiebee

Registered
Openbox/Skybox

I understand it is ok to flash openbox with skybox flash.Changes display name on tv but is safe to use.

marjanen

Registered
Have to say that these new firmwares aren´t as good as the older one I´m using.
It´s just that the new "europe" version is so damn slow!
It response to my remote with a long delay and it is annoying.
I´m using "CHDS2_CMT_110404047A.abs" for now to wait the "faster" one!
And I haven´t found any real update and I´m using it daily.
My Openbox works beautiful allready. No booting or what so ever on any channel.

And about the records. ´cos the new firmware uses different format you will lose all your recordings when "upgrading" to new firmware. It won´t read the old ones you record with any older firmware. that´s a pity...

HackTheNet

Registered
Search Clonebox firmware

I am looking for new Fimrware versions of the Clone boxes Openbox S9 model. The latest official firmware which was still running on all models, so the clone from 04/04/11. Are there other sources on the Internet where there are modified firmwares for the Clone boxes or creates a producer of the firmware for the clone boxes?