CHAT about humax VA-Fox & VA-ACE

aqrsboy

Registered
i m new to upgrade software
so please help me how can i upgrade my reciever plz tell me the step by step procedure. and how can i open the code menu and how to enter keys in stb
thankful to you

ig0r

Administrator
1. Ugrade firmware in receiver
2. Send key file (in .hdf format)See in secion (humax key bin)

You can see biss without card
And you can see cryptoworks and seca with card!!!

lilian261256

Registered
2 c Cryptoworks and seca what card shall we use and in the keybin section there is no files 2 download 4 this new EMU . Can U explain clearly please

Romeo

Registered
Do like this

1. You need loader for V/fox - WDN4OAK+ , u can get from here

2. You have to change your Loader version at least to H 2.60 and System ID to 0032.0600 you can get it form here

3. There are three folders 280_MasterJey - download to receiver all each one by number

4 . To edit keys use Samsung DSR Studio soft u can get it from here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=69759 . Use a key.bin file get them here http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42 . After that you need to convert your edited key.bin file to key.hdf to load it to receiver . To do that we need the HDFtool soft you can get it from attached file of the first post above humax_va-fox-v04_und_va-ace-v04.zip see above , there folder named “ Key umwandeln” copy and paste there your key.bin file and double click on “MakeKeyHDF” it will convert your bin file to hdf . then you can download to receiver your keys.
You key.bin file should be named just key prior to converting other name will not.

And this soft will be useful for you for converting hex key for biss , you can get it from here
Code:
http://www.fileshome.com/free_number_base_converter_number_base_7672.html
All these operations you can do only with WDN4OAK+ loader , get it and do .

I’ve done it and I watch . Without card we can watch biss with card other encryption .

Good luck

imarsoui

Registered
Step 2 / 3

Hy,
I'm sorry but i don't find what i need for step 2 and step 3. Could you help me please?

Thanks

aqrsboy

Registered
humax VA Fox upgrade help

i m new to upgrade this stb

please soment help me

1-what things need to upgrade
2- how to upgrade
3-how to open emu
4-how to enter nagra keys for b4umovie sat intelsat10 68 east degree

regards
aqrsboy

giuliano69

Registered
softcam for humax va-fox

how can i update my soft for humax va-fox, loader version L2.53, h/w version OAK II-S1.0, S/W VERSION QVA 1.00.02, DEVICE DRIVER VERSION DQVA 1.00.02

siamak11

Registered
New patch of va-fox

Hello to all i want new patch and firmware for humax va-fox to open the coded channel please guide me and anybody have this firmware please set this file in site.

ig0r

Administrator
NO!
With card can watch a crypto and seca...but no nagra ;)

But BISS with out any cards....

kikomacher

Registered
help with humax va-fox

Hi, how are you?
Sorry for my english!:(
I wonder if i can do something to see the r*i (r*i 4) with my humax va-fox.
system id: 00e0.0600
h/w ver. oak II-s 2.0
s/w ver. qva 1.06.04
sw last update: 2 march 2004
loader ver. h.2.80

If it possible to do something, can you explain me what and how to do it?
thx

vlvvs

Registered
HVC10609 will work on Humax-va-fox?

Hi! This investment HVC10609 will work on Humax-va-fox?