Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to install oscam

Oscam Chat

Old 04-01-2021, 00:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Red face How to install oscam

Has anybody made a "how to install oscam" cause I am finding it difficult to install it, I've downloaded this and downloaded that but to no avail can I get anything to install or work
Old 04-01-2021, 00:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 40,165 Times in 14,392 Posts

which image do you use?
most of them already have oscam emu in their feeds and the installation is done directly
if they have not like ATV.. download and install first this: https://www.sat-universe.com/showpos...1&postcount=10... and then they will appear

Questions belong in the forum and not in my P.M Box

OS mio Plus 4k / OS mio 4k / OS mini 4k
OS nino Pro / OS nino Plus

No Card sharing discussion
Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal
All the files available here are kept for experimental and educational purpose only

Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to WaRp For This Useful Post:
oys (04-01-2021)
Old 04-01-2021, 12:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 56,814 Times in 8,877 Posts

Firstly specific which image do you use.

Than install the ipk or deb file, so tell us the image
Old 04-01-2021, 15:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

I'm using Openpli 8.0

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2021, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Plugins - download - softcam and find the appropriate oscam.
Old 05-01-2021, 17:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

My set (dreambox) does't have access to the internet so can someone help with this?
Old 06-01-2021, 11:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudrick View Post
My set (dreambox) does't have access to the internet so can someone help with this?
Without internet the oscam is somewhat limited and is of little use.
Old 18-01-2021, 23:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 1 enabled and 0 disabled ecmpids!
2021/01/18 21:42:50 51FBBFCD c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 0 CAID 1814 PROVID 005211 ECMPID 0465 ANY CHID PMTPID 0000 VPID 1921

i have this error and i dont have channels

someon can help me plz?

thanks