How to use the v2 rbt2 tables i downloaded?

Plasma70

Registered
I have been using the CSA-Rainbow-Table v1 for some time.
Now I have a fast ADSL line and I have downloaded all 12 parts of the CSA-Rainbow-Table v2 B8hXFFh.
How do I use tables in rbt2 format with CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool v 2.05?
I have read the guide CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool-V2 Documentation_V1.00.pdf but I can't understand how to proceed to find the cw having the c8.
Should I join all 12 rbt2 blocks together?
Thanks to who will answer me :)

Psilos2003

Registered
Do not execute the step "RBT creation" on page 7; instead jump to page 17 and execute the step "Name".
Download the chainauthor.map file from Colibri's website.
Then go to page 7 and execute the step "Add jobs" but only do the 2nd and 3rd job. Do not do "Add to rainbow table".
Skip page 9 and do pages 10 and 11. That's it.

Plasma70

Registered
i have to put all 12 rbt2 blocks in one folder ?

Very nice. I try tonight.
Thank you very much!

Psilos2003

Registered
No, in step "Name" it says to just add all folders where the different parts are stored. They can even be on different drives.

Plasma70

Registered
One last piece of information: at the end of this step will you create another 1.2 terabyte rbt2 or rbt file in addition to the other rbt2s? Just to understand how much available space I need to have on my pc.
Thanks for the info :)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
V2 B8hx00h = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE
V2 B8hxffh = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE
V2 B8hx0300h = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE

Total Required Space = 3.75 TB
if you have a 4TB HDD you can fit all tables
if not its okay to have in other HDD's it has not been an issue for me in the last 6-7 years :D

So no of course You will not create another 1.2 terabyte file :eek:..wow !! HDD's are just not THAT Cheap Yet lol's !!!

@ Psilos2003 outstanding information really helpful well done m8 :thum:

Plasma70

Registered
Well, I will only use the table B8hxffh (v2)
The other B8hx00h and B8hx0300h are used in V1 format :thum:

Motogato

Registered
V2 B8hx00h = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE
V2 B8hxffh = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE
V2 B8hx0300h = 1.25 TB Space Required just 1 x RBT2 FILE

Total Required Space = 3.75 TB
if you have a 4TB HDD you can fit all tables
if not its okay to have in other HDD's it has not been an issue for me in the last 6-7 years :D

So no of course You will not create another 1.2 terabyte file :eek:..wow !! HDD's are just not THAT Cheap Yet lol's !!!

@ Psilos2003 outstanding information really helpful well done m8 :thum:

Hi, impossibel HDD 4TB just have 3.63TB free space :)

Plasma70

Registered
Yeeeeees, I followed all the steps and the cw was found in less than 10 seconds.
Now I can also use my non ssd hard drives for fast cw searches.
Thanks for your valuable advice, you have been of great help. :thum: :thum: :thum::D

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
very good you should try the Random TAB and see how many CW's are found out of 10 for example for each plain table 00h,ffh,03 then you'll have a good indication of your success percentage .
Anything above 75% is gonna give you lots of CW Findings
before you know it you'll be able to post feeds and CW's and be well on your way to becoming a feed hunter if you desired
You are doing things the right way and for that you will get every bit of help and support you need along the way .
Good luck and congrats on finding your first CW key i know i was over the moon with V2 Tables you will find that SSD is really not required at all it helps for sure but not the end of the world if you have to use normal USB HDD its still very fast : ))

Plasma70

Registered
Today I do a test with the random tab and see the result then I'll let you know.
Thanks andora for your availability. :)
(for about 25 years I have been hunting for feeds with my motorized sat system):thum:

Plasma70

Registered
Ciao, is there a way to know which play type a c8 belongs to, before doing the search in the various tables (B8hx00h - B8hxFFh - B8hx030000h)? :D

dvlajkovic

always check the AV codecs used in feed.
i.e. if the found Crypt8 is in mpeg2 then search the corresponding tables as written here below:
mpeg1, mpeg2 -> B8hx00h, A0hx00h, 08hx00h
H.264, H.265 -> B8hxFFh, B8hx030000h, A0hxFFh, 08hxFFh

Plasma70

Registered
Ciao, these days after doing the cw search with the v1 tablle and v2 tables, I am now testing cudabiss 2.5.
Do you think Cudabiss 2.5 during the Brute Force (256) works at its maximum speed?
I have a fast computer and I don't think Cudabiss is going so fast ...

Sky Scanner

Registered
I am attempting to run CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool.exe and I get the error: the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp100.dll was not found. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

I am running Windows 10.

I appreciate all help.

Last edited:

Sky Scanner

Registered
Do not execute the step "RBT creation" on page 7; instead jump to page 17 and execute the step "Name".
Download the chainauthor.map file from Colibri's website.
Then go to page 7 and execute the step "Add jobs" but only do the 2nd and 3rd job. Do not do "Add to rainbow table".
Skip page 9 and do pages 10 and 11. That's it.

I am following your steps, but have a question. I ran the rainbow table tool and added my GPU. I jumped to page 17 and selected "name".

After I execute "name" do I add the rainbow tables that I have downloaded and unpacked, located on my HD?

http://www.filedropper.com/name_2

I appreciate the help!

Sky Scanner

Registered

I finally was able to get my V2 Rainbow tool to work after many hours of reading and experimenting. As you can see I didn't set it up as per Colibri's instructions, but it seems to work. I simply pick one of the 3 tables in the job search CW settings.

Unfortunately I can't get the search Crypt8 to work in the V2 tool. When I load a TS file and click start, it disappears from the screen.

When I use the stand alone BISSCW FIND C8 TOOL it works fine. I would like to get the search Crypt8 to work in the V2 tool if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks