vu + duo 4k advice

Matt92

Registered
Donating Member
Hello Everyone I have a Vu+ duo 4k I am just wondering if was capable of doing theses broadcasts DVB-S2 - 4:2:0 - 8PSK or DVB-S2 - 4:2:2- 8PSK
also what about zgemma h7s
I would mainly be watching wwe
thanks in advance

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Sat-Universe Forum ,
WWE Feeds are always DVB-S2 - 4:2:0
only DVB-S2 - 4:2:2- 8PSK for UK Tour Feeds and that will not be happening anytime soon due to the pandemic .
Vu+ duo 4k will be just fine as will Zgemma h7s both are Linux boxes so you would need to understand Linux and how to Manually FTP keys i'm guessing you already know this as you said you have Vu+ duo 4k ,

zgemma h7s available from forum sponsor Here => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/zgemma-h7s

both boxes are indeed 100% compatible and capable of opening WWE Feeds until they move to BISS 2 2610 then its really Game over :eek:

Matt92

Registered
Donating Member
Thanks mate yes i know about bliss and linux its fine thanks for the help

Matt92

Registered
Donating Member
Welcome to Sat-Universe Forum ,
WWE Feeds are always DVB-S2 - 4:2:0
only DVB-S2 - 4:2:2- 8PSK for UK Tour Feeds and that will not be happening anytime soon due to the pandemic .
Vu+ duo 4k will be just fine as will Zgemma h7s both are Linux boxes so you would need to understand Linux and how to Manually FTP keys i'm guessing you already know this as you said you have Vu+ duo 4k ,

zgemma h7s available from forum sponsor Here => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/zgemma-h7s

both boxes are indeed 100% compatible and capable of opening WWE Feeds until they move to BISS 2 2610 then its really Game over :eek:
hi mate i just wondered if you could help me out a bit here. as its been years since i done oscam and i couldn't get it working for raw last night i know to ftp stuff and understand linux but can't remember about oscam vu duo 4k and h7s only do oscam. I am using open vix atm if that helps at all. Thanks in advance

Last edited: