Azbox fubar'd!

lonewolf454

Registered
Well, so much for the az. I had attempted to install/try open atv. However, box stuck at loading 49%, stuck on logo screen. So, I tried reloading the image again, it stuck during the download.

I cycled power. Oops. Now I get booting on display. I can't connect to box now. So I've ordered a try to usb connector, so well see what happens.... I hope it will talk.

lonewolf454

Registered
I homebrewed a TTY to db9 serial cable. I am pretty sure I have tx and rx crossed from stb to PC, but not az not talking to PC. I can try to swap tx and rx on one end, when time permits. Baud is 115200.

My old PC has native com ports so while I was waiting on usb TTY adapter I figured what the heck. But now, I am wondering, why in the hell didn't opensat put a db9 connector on the back of stb???

Can someone confirm that the azbox elite will talk/ tty header is enabled?

TGILITO

Registered
Azbox support OpenAvt but not last version
Dont have a lot of Dom for it.Use extend Dom for last version of OpenAvt in enigma2.Need chargue new kernel patch enigma2
Why use tty db9?
Reupload kernel and image with azup 2.2.7 and azboz work.Uss manual in page OpenAtv for change kernel by usb
In google search openatv usb azbox an read
The user said you use ip for connect azup 2.2.7 and use usb in fat format.The files in the root of usb
73+51

Last edited:

Kb Cool

Registered
Keep pressing your volume up button on the remote while its booting after you flip the switch on. You should get your ip address back and then you can reflash the image or maybe a different one. When open atv gets stuck on 49 percent just power on and off and it should boot all the way. Unless you were trying to load atv 5.0. I don't think i had any luck with that one either. 4.0 works decent once you remove some of the plug-ins!

lonewolf454

Registered
I already tried the vol up thing, there is no ip address issued, its not getting that far in boot process. So no way to ftp or term in without ip address.

My only option at this point is hoping onboard header is enabled so I can tty in and reinitialize the box for ip address.

Thus my question, is the header enabled.

lonewolf454

Registered
Hello, I received usb tty interface, I need to download the recovery software from sticky in this section, but I do not have privelege. I am not sure which is for the elite model, but I cant download any. What is the problem?

profesional

Registered
Para poder instalar los nuevos fw de Openatv - Openspa - tiene que instálalo con este programas está muy bien explicado.

Última actualización: MAT_V2.4.3.1

[MANUAL] Morly's Admin Tool (MAT) para AZBOX HD:
http://openspa.info/threads/manual-morlys-admin-tool-mat-para-azbox-hd.32857/

To install the new FW Openatv - Openspa - have to install it with this program is very well explained.

[MANUAL] Morly's Admin Tool (MAT) para AZBOX HD:
http://openspa.info/threads/manual-morlys-admin-tool-mat-para-azbox-hd.32857/

Last update: MAT_V2.4.3.1