Go Back   Sat Universe > Cams > Cam chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

how to update a trex cam

Cam chat

Old 31-07-2011, 15:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default how to update a trex cam

Hi All
Its years sinse I updated my trex I have a cas 3 programmer but cannot remember how to do it I know it was a lot more hassle than a dragon cam
any help greatly appreciated
DLB
Old 31-07-2011, 15:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug/CCCam/T-Rex & Dragon CAM user)

Thanked 62,786 Times in 9,545 Posts

? exactly the same as a Dragon CAM m8, either use the Dragon Loader Card or Cas Dummy Card.......

Technomate TM-1 0.1db LNB Ku-Band, DMS International BSC421 13K LNBF C-Band, TechnomateTM-7102HD-T2 Super (Ku-Band/C-Band) & Octagon SX88+ 4K UHD (Ku-Band/C-Band HEVC Multistream/T2MI/MIS), GM60 LED Projector. 53E-30W Ku-Band 53E-11W C-Band (Only High Band 3981-4200 thanks to mobile phone companies) 2 x Triax TD110 Motorised Dishes NW UK, Sky UK Basic+Sports Sub. Fausto v1.45 & vplug server. T-Rex & Diablo CAMs. Ku-Band except when stated otherwise: 53E, 52E, 51.5E, 50E, 46E, 45.1E, 42E, 40E(C), 39E, 36E, 33.1E, 28.5E, 28.2E, 26E, 23.5E, 21.6E, 20E(C), 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E(Ku/C), 9E, 7E, 5E(C), 4.8E, 3.1E(Ku/C), 1.9E, 0.8W, 1W, 3W, 4W, 5W, 7.3W, 8W, 11W(Ku/C), 12.5W, 14W, 15W, 18W, 20W, 22W, 24.5W, 27.5W & 30W.

Check out Myth Of Unity, They have performed with the likes of Little Mix and Katy B. Released first Official single in 2017 (Hometown). As featured on the BBC. For regular gig news and info check them on twitter, facebook or homepage:
Old 31-07-2011, 18:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks
are you sure it's the same as the Diablo? has it changed because I could never get the dummy card to work, I had to update it on the cas and then enter keys or leave it on a station on while in my technomate 6900 super at least I think thats what I did, maybe it is easier nowadays are you using cas studio 9.3
If its successful for you please explain the process to do it
thanks again
DLB
Old 31-07-2011, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 19,405 Times in 6,006 Posts

Hi!!

See the attachment!! Is in italian but you can see well.

Regards
powercisco
Attached Files
File Type: zip DragonCam e Cas3.zip (157.0 KB, 9 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to powercisco For This Useful Post:
empb (31-07-2011)
Old 31-07-2011, 19:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug/CCCam/T-Rex & Dragon CAM user)

Thanked 62,786 Times in 9,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordsbane View Post
Hi All
Its years sinse I updated my trex I have a cas 3 programmer but cannot remember how to do it I know it was a lot more hassle than a dragon cam
any help greatly appreciated
DLB
No its not the same as a Diablo CAM, but that's not what you said in your first post m8, you said Dragon CAM

I works either with CAM inserted in the CAS and the CAS Dummy Card inside the CAM.

Or

Program Dragon Loader Card then insert Dragon Loader Card into CAM whist it is inserted in receiver or CAS Interface and from the CAMs on screen menus update software...

Technomate TM-1 0.1db LNB Ku-Band, DMS International BSC421 13K LNBF C-Band, TechnomateTM-7102HD-T2 Super (Ku-Band/C-Band) & Octagon SX88+ 4K UHD (Ku-Band/C-Band HEVC Multistream/T2MI/MIS), GM60 LED Projector. 53E-30W Ku-Band 53E-11W C-Band (Only High Band 3981-4200 thanks to mobile phone companies) 2 x Triax TD110 Motorised Dishes NW UK, Sky UK Basic+Sports Sub. Fausto v1.45 & vplug server. T-Rex & Diablo CAMs. Ku-Band except when stated otherwise: 53E, 52E, 51.5E, 50E, 46E, 45.1E, 42E, 40E(C), 39E, 36E, 33.1E, 28.5E, 28.2E, 26E, 23.5E, 21.6E, 20E(C), 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E(Ku/C), 9E, 7E, 5E(C), 4.8E, 3.1E(Ku/C), 1.9E, 0.8W, 1W, 3W, 4W, 5W, 7.3W, 8W, 11W(Ku/C), 12.5W, 14W, 15W, 18W, 20W, 22W, 24.5W, 27.5W & 30W.

Check out Myth Of Unity, They have performed with the likes of Little Mix and Katy B. Released first Official single in 2017 (Hometown). As featured on the BBC. For regular gig news and info check them on twitter, facebook or homepage:
The Following User Says Thank You to empb For This Useful Post:
powercisco (31-07-2011)
Old 01-08-2011, 07:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry Guys
I made a mistake I want to update my Dragon/Trex cam I did say more hassle than a dragon but I meant to say more hassle than a Diablo sorry for the confusion totally my fault I should have read it again before posting, thanks for the attachment is the card in the Dragon cam a real 1 or a dummy 1
regards
DLB
The Following User Says Thank You to darklordsbane For This Useful Post:
empb (05-08-2011)
Old 04-08-2011, 17:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default trex

Hello again
I dug out my trex 4.6 super module cam I am trying to update it I have a dummy card and a ribbon a cas 3 programmer with cas studio 9.3 on it thats as far as I have gotten I tried to load predausor 240 but I keep getting ci module error messages it says predasuar 2.39 then initalising then error, the cam window says dummy card not inserted please insert dummy card but it is in the cam with the ribbon attached
any ideas GUYS
regards DLB
The Following User Says Thank You to darklordsbane For This Useful Post:
empb (05-08-2011)
Old 04-08-2011, 21:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,182 Times in 487 Posts

Hi
Have you inserted the Dummy Card with the Gold Contactors
Upside into the Cam?
The Following User Says Thank You to monza42 For This Useful Post:
empb (05-08-2011)
Old 04-08-2011, 22:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Monza
Yes but do I use the ribbon as well
DLB
Old 05-08-2011, 00:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,182 Times in 487 Posts

Hi
Yes this is the connection between
the Cas and the DummyCard it´s needed to Update a
Dragon/T-Rex Cam
Here you can Find the Manual in Different Languages
http://www.duolabs.com/casstudio_userguide.html
Have a Look at Page 19/20
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monza42 For This Useful Post:
darklordsbane (05-08-2011), empb (05-08-2011)