CWPK

badboy1973

Registered
hi I have unitymedia germany with nagra cak6.3 caid 1838 I need cwpk please so that I can look with oscam RTL HD sat 1 HD and so on DNASP142 RevG06 please help

leandrotsampa

Registered
Yes, it's true. And for the price I can pay a newcamd for a 2 years, instead of using my own card.

I found some info about can extract dCWPK if found and use UART port on STi7105.

I will try this, and keep searching.

Mr. Martin, you are simply scam

devloper

Registered
Yes, it's true. And for the price I can pay a newcamd for a 2 years, instead of using my own card.

I found some info about can extract dCWPK if found and use UART port on STi7105.

I will try this, and keep searching.

i have one stb sti7105 with open uart port, we can work together:thum:

Last edited:

devloper

Registered
:clapping:This can be very great, please send your skype by pm to talk about this.:thum:

allready tried
u can pm skype

vBulletin Message
leandrotsampa has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove leandrotsampa from the recipient list and send the message again.

leandrotsampa

Registered
Sent.

I fixed my PM thanks.

allready tried
u can pm skype

vBulletin Message
leandrotsampa has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove leandrotsampa from the recipient list and send the message again.

Cyberscitymaste

Registered
Need cwpk for sky Germany Need a way to get 16c Block of ds830 Hase and ins a open secure boot loader sky closed and way

Last edited:

braza

Registered
Found jtag key from STi 5189 and 5197.

The key is very easy , 8 bytes and the first 4 bytes is the same in all cpu 5189 and 5197 from 2211.

sambas33

Registered
Found jtag key from STi 5189 and 5197.

The key is very easy , 8 bytes and the first 4 bytes is the same in all cpu 5189 and 5197 from 2211.
Strange shit if this use KDF, and this key is derived from the cpuid, something is wrong!lol

nerohero2020

Registered
Hello everyone,

Im having a question, I guess it's a bit out of this topic, but it really intrigues me, is that I found lot of STB with some special private servers that can run some of the biggest Pairing packages such as the greek channels O*E C*SM*TE, sometimes they went off but the it went ON for a long time

So what I want to know is they found really the CWPK of these packages means that all this Pairing CPU tech is down, or they just found a bug they're exploiting them now to get money

:)