Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Octagon HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

OCTAGON SF 4008 IMAGE ATV 6.2 ABERTIS OK

Octagon HD

Old 04-05-2018, 18:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default OCTAGON SF 4008 IMAGE ATV 6.2 ABERTIS OK

OCTAGON SF 4008 IMAGE ATV 6.2 ABERTIS OK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/601245...sami.n_usb.zip
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
candyman2 (04-05-2018), kandogomes (05-05-2018), maxilive (04-05-2018), pichu69 (05-05-2018), pierangelo74 (05-05-2018), Ramboide (04-05-2018), roland1968 (04-05-2018), zvonko67 (04-05-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 22:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

This post can be deleted. I have posted the message in another thread.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear, you are right.
It works, But I can't find Oscam on webif, I think OSCAM is an old version.
I re-started it to try to solve the problem and now no more spanish tdt?

what can I do?
I am not used to Openatv, only and old E2 with openpli...

Please help me

thanks/merci/shukran
Old 24-05-2018, 10:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Maybe the problem it is that I have a motor?

But I was for sure on hispasat, I watched other channels on the same satellite?.

ciao
Old 24-05-2018, 12:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Abertis streams are on Hispasat on your settings?

thanks
Old 29-05-2018, 22:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear,
I tried to copy Ncan settings from Open8 image to OpenATV, but the plugin is not (available?) working on OpenATV.
I found setting/confing in etc/tuxbox.....
any idea?
Is Ncam available on Openatv 6.2 backup?

Not in list of softcam available?

ciao

Pierangelo
Old 29-05-2018, 22:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierangelo74 View Post
Dear,
I tried to copy Ncan settings from Open8 image to OpenATV, but the plugin is not (available?) working on OpenATV.
I found setting/confing in etc/tuxbox.....
any idea?
Is Ncam available on Openatv 6.2 backup?

Not in list of softcam available?

ciao

Pierangelo
NOT SAME IMAGES BASED
YES NCAM IS AVAILABLE ON THIS ATV6.2 BACKUP
Old 30-05-2018, 07:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Available?
where?
But it is not in the list of softcam to activate?

How can I do it?

Thanks
Old 30-05-2018, 07:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear,
Couldn't you update it with AFN working and Abertis too?

then I will copy my settings....

Regards

Shukran
Old 30-05-2018, 12:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear,
could you help me with Teamviewer.

I know Ncan is on the backup, but not in the list of softcam, why?

How can I activate it?

I want on OpenATV 6.2 both AFN, abertis and a lot of biss. nothing more.

PLEASE:::::::

Could you help me.

Thanks

Shukran
The Following User Says Thank You to pierangelo74 For This Useful Post:
fethi sabri (30-05-2018)