NHL Ice Hockey & Football Matches on 22W SportsNet Feeds

jan55

Damn im not getting any signal at all despite it working a few months ago. What snr do u guys have on Programme National? i have around 77-78%

Is it possible they lowered the signal strength? :(

Покушај ре-скан тп - уколико раде, фидови емитују довољно јак сигнал и немаш проблема са пријемом. ;)

Translate:
@meho7 does not want to brag about his equipment ... :)
but if it has a good reception on channel Programme National, it also certainly has a good reception of NHL feeds if they are active and if make re-scan on this transponder. ;)

nixwisser007

Registered
so strange. Here the same Problem :-(
I already was on my roof and checked my dish.
National 87% and Algeria DVB-S TP also abput 70%.
But nothing/No Signal (here in Austria) on NHL and Reuters....

They changed something?

meho7

Registered
so strange. Here the same Problem :-(
I already was on my roof and checked my dish.
National 87% and Algeria DVB-S TP also abput 70%.
But nothing/No Signal (here in Austria) on NHL and Reuters....

They changed something?

Im almost certain they did. For the past few weeks I wasn't getting a proper lock (would have pic for a second and then i'd be gone, now im not even getting a lock - even after rescan)
I'm also from Central Eu

nixwisser007

Registered
Currently working? I have no signal on that TP :-(. Reuters and other working great but this NHL feeds no signal :_(

nixwisser007

Registered
Thanks. I tried again to edit my dish. 10,5db but all 10 seconds no signal. Than 10,5dB again and so on, NHL 1 and NHL2 found. 3,4 not on the TP.
So strange with that Signal

meho7

Registered
Have they changed the keys? All im getting is audio

edit: yup changed keys

Last edited:

nixwisser007

Registered
The channels currently not available?
Till Yesterday i had in Austria good Signal and today nothing. NHL1-4 No Signal.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Signal for me is 9.6db but i caan not quite Lock on that TP because signal is too inconsistent but NHL 1,2,3 IS Most definite still there 22w 11162 H 14368 .
Good luck : )

nixwisser007

Registered
It seems in Irland the Signal is little better than here in Austria.
Till For 3 days i get 9db also and stable Signal and since that nothing. other TP on that Sat, Like the Algeria National Programm and so on, about 12db currently.

@meho7

You have currently Signal?

Thanks

meho7

Registered
It's weird at my end. Sometimes im getting close to 70% then a few days later 60-61% and hardly getting a lock. Just like today

nixwisser007

Registered
So strange with that Feeds :-(
I also user 100cm dish with good IBU and nothing till now.

I think i have to search an Internet Stream of that, because its very sad that i can´t see the plays ;-(

I hope the Signal gets back stronger. It seems that they change from time to time something?