Samsung DSR 9500 VIA CI

lord9999

Registered
I have a Samsung DSR 9500 VIA CI and a genuine Viaccess card from SRG, I have always this problem, after a while my card stops working (black screen), so I need to turn off the receiver and restar again. Perhaps I need to upgrade the firmware. My question is how do I upgrade my receiver's firmware. Where can I download the files? Does my receiver support Viaccess version 2.6 and version 3.0? Thanks.

k@lkov

Super VIP
I have a Samsung DSR 9500 VIA CI and a genuine Viaccess card from SRG, I have always this problem, after a while my card stops working (black screen), so I need to turn off the receiver and restar again. Perhaps I need to upgrade the firmware. My question is how do I upgrade my receiver's firmware. Where can I download the files? Does my receiver support Viaccess version 2.6 and version 3.0? Thanks.
which version of emu you have in box mate???
With last emu, via cards work fine.

look at papagen,, there you have all you nead for your sammy,,
Why mate, we have all for samsung here.;)

maumixio

Staff member
DSR 9500 VIA CI means Viaccess embedded then no problems, just look here how to

SAFE MODE: just set from "Emu menu"
Emulator state=OFF that's it or....

TRY MODE : Working fine with EMU ON also
Emulator state=ON + Sharing mode = DSR and select red Exit button --->CaSystem Menu --->[Card Mode] and CAID should be stored but it isn't and only TSI2 works to me. I uploaded emu 8.2 with Hyperterminal, Mahdi will fix CAID storage in next emu.

Last edited: