Qmax Discussion

Batata4u

Registered
I will be available to answer (as much as I can) all your questions concerning all different models of Qmax decoders ..

So feel free to post your questions :thum:

qmaxy

Registered
i know it is very stupid, but i dont know what is my model!!!
it has 7 keys on the left and a card reader on the right, can u help?

cotomoto1

Registered
Qmax HOW TO GUIDE

Gentlemen,

I am familiar with other sat receivers but new to Qmax. I downloaded all files posted here but can somebody tell me if there is guide that tell me the steps.

I don't need a lot of details. Just the basic steps to update the bootloader, the firmware, and the keys and any important steps.

Thanks

waelalkoly

Registered
Dear sir,

I have Qmax Phantom MST-999 with the last software 30/05/2007
i tried to upload the softcam.key using the uploader from qmax site but the receiver stopped working and i had to re-apply the software after butting it on boot i followed the steps in the read me file it loaded the keys then wrote end then i switched the switch off then on it hanged and refused to work.
can you please explain what am i doing wrong?? and what are the correct steps.

AMAMH

Registered

Batata4u

Registered
I feel very bad because I kept going on the Qmax section and I never visited this page since I first wrote the first message ... :eek:

So please in the future when you will have a question PM me or send me an email .. and I will respond quickly ..

Sorry again for those who I never answered to them .. Please forgive me .. :mecry:

Batata4u

Registered
please help me , I have Qmax but don't know its model because it wasn't me who bought it .
it have 2 cams and 2 slots for 2 more cams , on the right side
7 buttons , on the left side
here are the photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10745669@N08/1383232912/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10745669@N08/1383232898/

and I also want to know what are those 2 cams - I mean Matrix or Dragon , etc -

My E-mail is :
[email protected]

remember : I'm Egyptian too.:D

As for you my friend .. I think that you are mistaken about the existing of the Cams in your decoder .. If you bought this decoder from Egypt .. I can assure you that there is no such model on the market .. I saw the picture you sent and I think that it's empty from inside .. so here whatyou are going to do ..

you go to :
MENU
SETUP
Other setting
System information

and give me these information :
s/w and B/L

and I will tell you which soft will be suitable for your decoder ..

Cheers and welcome to the forum :thum:

TheDieSeL

Registered
Hello Every Body ..

i Have a Quite Problem ..

i Lost The Password...Entered Complex And Forgot It

Do Anyone Here Know A Way To Remove The Password Even By Removing All Data About Channels And Favorites And etc...

Is There A Hidden Bottom To (RESET) The Device.....

My Model Qmax MST 999 Phantom

i Seriously Need Help Here

bonus

Registered
hi...
i have Qmax senator ...
i still new with it can you plz guide me how can i update my ciever to open channels