Multiboot

sillyprice

Registered
Hi
Could you advice me how to install multiboot and which image should i put in the flash?
Can I use multiboot with original stable image?
Thank you

anwar saheb

Registered
dm uhd 920

hello sillyprice

could you tell me about your experience with dmuhd 920?is better than uno 4k se?why?
regards

vladan !!

Registered
Excellent box but not a lot off support out there at the moment
that is not tru m8 !!
morre support have v+ then dm 900 and dm 920 .
dm have close surce and dont give recivers tou the devolopment to test sow :(
v+ its open surce and its support from all images .

sillyprice

Registered
that is not tru m8 !!
morre support have v+ then dm 900 and dm 920 .
dm have close surce and dont give recivers tou the devolopment to test sow :(
v+ its open surce and its support from all images .

I don't disagree with you. I am using the image you have posted here. I am seriously thinking to send the box back and get a VU Ultimo 4K. What do you think?

vladan !!

Registered
i dont know m8 !! i dont have this box sow that why i dont answer to @anwar saheb . the only i now is on pli imag whitch for me is what i wont they have full support on vu+ , i buy the dm 900 200 euro from friend sow if you ask me now what you wont dm 900 or v+ 4K ok shure v+ 4K (i have vu+ solo se v2 and 2 vu+ zero and they are far faster from dms 800 800s2 7020HD 8000)
now about 4K recivers
vu + 4K open surce (that mean supprt )
dm 4K close surce (that mean not sopport and if dm fix any drivers need to wait when they do)
processor
vu + 4K ARM processor with 1500MHz Dual Core CPU
dm 900+920 4K CPU: Dual-Core 12K DMIPS (armv7 1719 MHz)
tunner
vu+ 4K (vu+zero 4K Advanced Single DVB-S2X tuner or
Single DVB C/T2 Tuner) vu+ 4K solo Dual FBC Tuner system (no dvbs2x)
dm 900 4K DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T2 tuner (if you wont dvbs2x FCB cost morre money about 150 euro)
dm 920 4K FBC and Multistream ( but if you wont to buy it you mast to ask if the dm have tunner dvb-s2x+FCB)

Last edited:

GONZALES

Registered
Wspierane tunery: Wszytkie modele VuPlus - klony też, Octagon SF4008, MiracleBox Mini, Formuler ( Testy- DM900)

NeoBoot nie działa jeszcze w pełni sprawnie w modelach DM900 i OctagonSF4008 - prace nad ulepszeniem trwają..

vladan !!

Registered
for dm920 4K
Two tuner slots on the rear panel of the new Dreambox flagship provide hitherto unknown flexibility in terms of TV reception. The DM920 is available in different versions: equipped with a twin tuner for satellite reception, respectively with the hybrid DVB-C/T2 tuner for the reception of digital cable and DTT, the Dreambox will be available in the trade at a RRP of 349 Euros. The RRP for the version featuring the Multistream-enabled Triple DVB-S2X MS tuner is 369 Euros.

The new Dreambox DVB-S2X twin tuner with FBC technology for parallel access to as many as eight transponders will be made available at the same price. The tuner is based on the Broadcom chip BCM45308x, and is the first receiver on the market to use this chipset. The second plug-in slot provides many options of combinations with the wide-ranging series of tuners for the Dreambox, to which a DVB-C tuner with FBC support will be added shortly.

sillyprice

Registered
i dont know m8 !! i dont have this box sow that why i dont answer to @anwar saheb . the only i now is on pli imag whitch for me is what i wont they have full support on vu+ , i buy the dm 900 200 euro from friend sow if you ask me now what you wont dm 900 or v+ 4K ok shure v+ 4K (i have vu+ solo se v2 and 2 vu+ zero and they are far faster from dms 800 800s2 7020HD 8000)
now about 4K recivers
vu + 4K open surce (that mean supprt )
dm 4K close surce (that mean not sopport and if dm fix any drivers need to wait when they do)
processor
vu + 4K ARM processor with 1500MHz Dual Core CPU
dm 900+920 4K CPU: Dual-Core 12K DMIPS (armv7 1719 MHz)
tunner
vu+ 4K (vu+zero 4K Advanced Single DVB-S2X tuner or
Single DVB C/T2 Tuner) vu+ 4K solo Dual FBC Tuner system (no dvbs2x)
dm 900 4K DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T2 tuner (if you wont dvbs2x FCB cost morre money about 150 euro)
dm 920 4K FBC and Multistream ( but if you wont to buy it you mast to ask if the dm have tunner dvb-s2x+FCB)

I am sending the box back and buy a VU+ Ultimo 4K. At least I have been using VU+ boxes for the past 7-8 years. When it comes which image should I put in flash (I have black hole at the moment on my VU+DUO)?

jab90

Registered
Whats the point in 8GB flash if I don't know how to get multiboot to work? I am supposed to install openATV just to get MB to work?

vladan !!

Registered
Whats the point in 8GB flash if I don't know how to get multiboot to work? I am supposed to install openATV just to get MB to work?

if you wont multiboot you need to flash experimental imag or ozoon imag and them you start to fix multiboot like barry allen.

jab90

Registered
on trying to install gemini panel it says error unknown missing dependencies. There must another way to install NFS

anwar saheb

Registered
hello GONZALES
i need more information about neoboot.can use it on vu solo 4k?which image on flash?how does it differ from openmultiboot?
?
regards

GONZALES

Registered
we flashu OpenPli 6.1 Relase

Nie instalować do neoboota PBnigma bo czyści usb

Last edited:

anwar saheb

Registered
neoboot

hello Gonzales
please reply about neoboot.is it better than openmultiboot?how to install it?which
image should used in flash?
regards