Omnia Card 3 Update with Canal+CSat

red

Registered
omnia 3

hello all

can you program a omnia 3 card with cas 3 plus on phoenix mode

like the blue dragon card or do you need a phoenix reader and those dm 500 read omnia cards

kasrola

Registered
Yes, when used with the Omnia loader program (ie NOT CAS / CAS Studio Alone, CAS in Phoenix Mode...)

red

Registered
Yes, when used with the Omnia loader program (ie NOT CAS / CAS Studio Alone, CAS in Phoenix Mode...)

well l have updated my card with cas3 plus after update its says update sucsesfull enjoy but when l put in my dm 500 internal reader l cannot see any entiletilments of card

your help is appreciated mates:)

any suggestions please

McFLY

Registered
well l have updated my card with cas3 plus after update its says update sucsesfull enjoy but when l put in my dm 500 internal reader l cannot see any entiletilments of card

your help is appreciated mates:)

any suggestions please

It will not work in internal reader of dm 500 you need external reader with the dm 500. It workes in internal readeres only on all HD models.

red

Registered
It will not work in internal reader of dm 500 you need external reader with the dm 500. It workes in internal readeres only on all HD models.

thanks for reply

but when l bought the card and put it in dm 500 slot entitilments was shown with ecm and emm after l updated card and now l do not see entiltilments of card in dm slot

but when l update l still see atr of card so card is not dead