sky uk second card - price ?

martinakis

Registered
Can you tell me what is the price on second card ,if I buy two sky uk cards.

Second question - can you update the card with oscam or cccam ?

D

Deleted member 118050

As far as i'm aware the cards can only be upgraded using an official receiver,...thats what I do anyway,..regards

moridark

Registered
yes you can update the card with cccam , i havent tried to update the card with oscam but i think you can

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Multi room card would be around £10 per month extra and Sly reccomend you buy thier HD box aswell & connected to telephone line ..i did have multi room card but not connected to telephone line and was updating in CCcamNewcs untill Sly zapped card now i just use it for Setanta/Racinguk and TVX/Redhot in Oscam and updates still ok but all premium channels were zapped and i was told to email [ [email protected] ] this email is just a dud email addy used by Sly that responds with BS reply about piracy crap etc.. and send both cards to thier address and i now have learned a lesson aswell dont Trust Sly !!:( ...
so dont be surprised if you try c/s multi room cards and get 'em all zapped its a gamble we take i guess ?

----
barney

martinakis

Registered
Have a one problem ,my friend have not home phone.He has mobile phone I don't know whether he will can take the card.

Bacardi

Registered
They will charge you full price for both cards, if they find out they are not at the same address, and connected to a phone line.

Locoman1

Registered
You will only get none premium channels with Cccam unless you know your box key. then imput the box key in to your machine to get the full benefit of the the card. IE that if you have the full subscription

discofrenzy

Registered
never use a sly card on cccam ! never ! ( displays card number on footie matches)

only oscam ! and yes updates and also reactivates fine in oscam 100% and wont get zapped by sly !