"SW vgao 3.4.05
Loader 1.07",
which soft and where can I find
I ask for your help.
Thanks
jmmtx211

jmmtx211

Registered
what softwear should I use because I'm using "CPRS232_1.0.7" can not connect the error "connection failed"

jmmtx211

Registered
I tried the Port com with 1,2,3 and error aparaece always "connection failed"

Last edited:

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
WARNING! (Tuner is to be excluded from the power supply)

* Connect the tuner to the computer via RS

"CPUPGRADE" or "Upgrade 1.0.07B-V002"
* Select the COM port number to which we connected the cable (receiver) and the option to load the firmware or "Download Software"

94a356dd05d06a59.gif

* When set correctly, click "Open File" and select a file with a new
software (SOFT), which we want to upload, the file always has the size 1.62 MB (loader 1.0.7)

* After loading the file with the software, hit the button "START" and then enable your network tuner button or insert a plug into an AC outlet.

8da6b1139d2e2586.gif

* Now we observe the process of programming ... A progress bar will scroll for about 5-6 minutes after which the program will display a status bar message "Download success"
At this time we can not fail to power!

* If everything goes as above, we have a new
tuner software. Tuner should restart itself
and run.

sure, you have the receiver loader 1.07?

jmmtx211

Registered
if so the error would be "wrong format", do as the manual says, after the software is in the loader do I turn on and start running and after some waiting time appearing on the error "connection failed"
I no longer know what to do anymore
Thanks

jmmtx211

Registered
the name of the loader and "CPRS232_1.0.7" I think that's right my fears will be the software I am trying to get, but already I can not download more so tomorrow, if you can send a maiil with the correct name of the software?

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
I presume that your problem is loader version in the receiver ;)

CHANGE LOADER

When you change CPUgrade Loader program, following in the same manner as soft to flash, letters, keys, except that, choose the option DOWNLOAD LOADER.
If we change the Loader 1.0.6 1.0.7, we make a program CPUgrade 1.0.6. After changing Loader software we use to exchange now CPUgrade 1.0.7

jmmtx211

Registered
thanks, but as already hit the download limit so I can download or is there another way tomorrow and already now what software will be the yumato mx

Last edited:

jmmtx211

Registered
I presume that your problem is loader version in the receiver ;)

CHANGE LOADER

When you change CPUgrade Loader program, following in the same manner as soft to flash, letters, keys, except that, choose the option DOWNLOAD LOADER.
If we change the Loader 1.0.6 1.0.7, we make a program CPUgrade 1.0.6. After changing Loader software we use to exchange now CPUgrade 1.0.7

I have a digital recptor 4100, I can not update the information that it is this
"SW vgao 3.4.05
Loader 1.07",

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
take advantage of, another version CPUpgrade, shorten the path to the firmware, put it directly on C:, and not in the directory.
Try and get a list of keys from the receiver, may have a problem with the cable, or RS232 port

jmmtx211

Registered
JAKITAKI thanks, but I think the problem is in RS232 PORT, because I have another receiver "illusion", I can do updates, I have to have them fix it.

:thum:jmmtx211

Last edited: