z-100

adeeb uae

Registered
i am here b c of this subject

thanks you so muck mr. Raul . this is the only place in the whole net that solve the problems of z-100 , but the firmware update will always remain as a mistry for us .

thanks alot

akramjef

Registered
z-100 receiver

dear
i think that z-100 receiver is a clone of a known receiver .so if you know the origional one then you can get the software,so if any body know please tell us.
thank you

raul7

Super VIP
Need new firmware.Please+lawedar z-100 plz

z-100 does not need new firm, run by cardsharing you need to upgrade your server,
press "menu - installation - blue button, yellow, blue,,,, in network setup - extended setup
- ok-server1-2-registration key ,,,,

danilo759

Registered
Sorry, I'm using Google translator ...
This receiver is clone of another receiver?

Find this topic searching for EMMA 2SLHV2.0

viewstar1967

Registered
Firmware Z-100

http://satsis.info/forum/post/96199.html

I found this !

Down you can download latest firmware (click on blue ckaytab )
i have an dec z-100 ,and i make upgrade with stick usb !
upgrade working but after then has changed the key to hidden menu : enter en menu at games and then press yellow button ,blue for hidden key and grey press for internet !

viewstar1967

Registered
http://satsis.info/forum/post/96199.html

I found this !

Down you can download latest firmware (click on blue ckaytab )
i have an dec z-100 ,and i make upgrade with stick usb !
upgrade working but after then has changed the key to hidden menu : enter en menu at games and then press yellow button ,blue for hidden key and grey press for internet !

raul7

Super VIP
Network settings and sharing .
To enter the network settings should be , entered into menu the receiver and clicking on the item System setup, Dial button on the RED, GREEN , YELLOW , BLUE button. If after this you get to the edit menu key , it should be turning off the receiver from the network, enable again and repeat the procedure . Next, open menu the network settings

Here we introduce network configuration settings and data server from which the cardsharing .

MoLondon

Registered
Hi
I've bought the Z-100 from Spain and I'm trying to set up in the UK. Do you need a satellite dish? I was told that you connect it to the internet. So I've connected to the nternet modem and scart lead to a TV. I do satellite search but get nothing, no channels found.
Any advice please?

raul7

Super VIP
Hi
I've bought the Z-100 from Spain and I'm trying to set up in the UK. Do you need a satellite dish? I was told that you connect it to the internet. So I've connected to the nternet modem and scart lead to a TV. I do satellite search but get nothing, no channels found.
Any advice please?

yes,you need a satellite dish

abuhamoood

Registered
dear friends
when i press the blue button the information windows opens but the nubers in the ip is 0000 and also the others references.
how can i get my ip and other information

abuhamoood

Registered
my reciever is not working and im not sure what is the reason . and also i cant get the ip # or other references , so what can i do???
help plz