SuperTennis Reception / Kit Needed on 9°E - 13°E

ledra

Registered
Does any one knows what happen with Suppertennis. I know that it transmits on a different frequency but is it coded and if so is going to remain coded?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hotbird 13 East
12616 H 29900 DVB-S QPSK
Super Tennis x2 now encoded in ND$ Videoguard obviously now part of $KY Italia bouquet :(
IT WAS TOO GOOD OF A Channel i guess So Greed and money has taken over :rolleyes:

but listed free to air on the Tight Italian Multi Stream Beam ... Eurobird 9 EAST
12466 V 41940 DVB-S2 8PSK Fec 3/4
Stream 35

it might be worth testing if you have multi stream box and live not very far from Italy otherwise no chance !!

vakula

Super VIP
100% on Supertennis HD @9E MiS FTA with an 1.2M CROATIA 🇭🇷 :thum:

Last edited:

el samak

VIP
Hotbird 13 East
12616 H 29900 DVB-S QPSK
Super Tennis x2 now encoded in ND$ Videoguard obviously now part of $KY Italia bouquet :(
IT WAS TOO GOOD OF A Channel i guess So Greed and money has taken over :rolleyes:

but listed free to air on the Tight Italian Multi Stream Beam ... Eurobird 9 EAST
12466 V 41940 DVB-S2 8PSK Fec 3/4
Stream 35

it might be worth testing if you have multi stream box and live not very far from Italy otherwise no chance !!

8.5 dB with Gibertini 150cm on that 12466 V

here in north Germany :thum:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
That is real lucky i thought the beam was a lot tighter than that but obviously not ...But for me not even a sniff of this beam at all :mecry:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Its a real shame after all this time, despite having Italian audio lol!
100% down to nothing more than greed and money ...it was becoming popular and generated a lot of interest so as with any really good channel it becomes Encrypted with Zero possibility to see it anytime soon ...unless you are in the beam window for the MIS Beam :mecry:

polkwan

Registered
SuperTennis on 9°E

Hi folks,

Can anyone receive this channel ?

Since it moved from 13E to 9E it's impossible in my case.
From Belgium with a 120cm dish. Signal is really to weak to be locked :/

manic01

Super VIP
" We inform you that we have had to stop the satellite distribution
of the SuperTennis channel , in order to guarantee the regular transmission of the live tournaments acquired .

However, the channel remains visible on channel 64 of the digital terrestrial and on channel 224 of Sky, always through the digital terrestrial of Sky . Unfortunately it will no longer be reachable through the tivùsat channel 30 .
If you are unable to view SuperTennis on Sky's 224, you must check that the Sky decoder is correctly connected to the digital terrestrial antenna and start the channel search from the remote control menu ".

polkwan

Registered
Thank you for your replies.

I didn't read about it but I could easily figure out why it wasn't on satellite anymore...

However the channel seems still to be broadcasted on 9E (12466 V). Probably not intended for viewers like us but I'm wondering if some people manage to receive it...
I tried to scan this frequency but the signal is so low that I only get scrambled freezes for channels that are available on this transponder...

william-1

Feed Hunter
Thank you for your replies.

I didn't read about it but I could easily figure out why it wasn't on satellite anymore...

However the channel seems still to be broadcasted on 9E (12466 V). Probably not intended for viewers like us but I'm wondering if some people manage to receive it...
I tried to scan this frequency but the signal is so low that I only get scrambled freezes for channels that are available on this transponder...

When requesting reception reports it is a good idea to tell us where you are :D

This channel is on the very tight Italian beam see below:-

polkwan

Registered
Thx :)
See first post to see were I'm located; I mentioned it ;)

How do they do to have such a selective beam o_O
I had no idea such a narrow beam was possible to be drawn around a territory :eek:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Do not think your beam map is quite accurate @ William-1 m8
i think it might be more of a guide than anything the beam is not that tight ...few members from Germany report they have decent signal on 9°EAST multistream Channels .
i know myself from Eire its just not strong enough to carry over to me but it is possible a fair bit outside of Italy to catch it
@ polkwan you must be just outside the footprint
where as i am very far outside and can not get anything even with a 2 meter dish :mecry:

polkwan

Registered
Southern Belgium isn't that far away from Nothern Italy but I can barely lock the signal on this frequency with a 120cm dish.
Nothing is stable and image drops immediately. Not even possible to see clearly something...

fltk

Registered
Black screen on Supertennis

According to Kingofsat Supertennis on Hotbird 12034V should be clear, but when I tune in on the channel I only get a black screen.
Anybody know why?