CHAT about abracadabra

sarahmic

Sports fan
Super VIP
I heard that we will not have any more the keys for Art and Showtime because of this card - Damn Ali Baba and his card !!

Has anyone been hearing this rumour please???

The Beast

Registered
hwere to buy this f**ken card in the middle east ? is it available in the united arab emirates ?

pinciu

Registered
Excuse me guys , where is it possible to buy this card in Europe please??? , where's the support ??? Why I must to buy a card , if isn't possible buy it from europe !!! It's incredible , I don't believe ...... NO serious team.... I have an original FTE and I can't see nothing!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Ahmedkhane

Registered
in Algeria ...we have this card any where ...it doesn't cost a lot.viaccess 2.5 and co*ax digitalb and thor bouquet work 100/100.also Irdeto 2 Art n Showtime fixed.

sarahmic

Sports fan
Super VIP
It seems it works only on certain receivers, which you have to buy along with the card - they work together !!

pinciu

Registered
in Algeria ...we have this card any where ...it doesn't cost a lot.viaccess 2.5 and co*ax digitalb and thor bouquet work 100/100.also Irdeto 2 Art n Showtime fixed.
OK , tell me the store for to buy , this card please , and I buy it for to see , Thank you so much , please it's immpossible that a team make afirm , but the card are only in Algeria , and not in the rest of the WORLD !!! I buy a FTE MAX ORIGINAL , because I believe in this receiver and the team that support this receiver!!! THANKS !!!:thum:

pinciu

Registered
hicham2u thats a small picture not a foul mouth
Which language are you speak ???????????? English , Turkish Deutch, French , speak in English please and tell me a store for to buy this card!!!! In Algeria , Marocco , Spagna , Turchia , Germany........ All around the WORLD , I buy a FTE MAX S 202 and I WANT TO SEE , BECAUSE I PAY THE RECEIVER !!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: