Problem DM800se

gjino

Registered
Hello everyone, please help me fix a problem in my Dreambox. some time ago installing an image on the dreamboxHD800se and it was probably larger than 60 Mb. came wide to the problem, starts to light up and goes wide in the middle and remains ay and appears on the green screen. I was able to make a flash through the web page but it never reaches 100% instead of restarting the message: too much data (or bad sectors) appears in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000). Please help me solve this problem.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Flash it with DreamUP but with recover bad sectors selected under options tab.

If this does not work flash it with the smallest image you can find and try again with recover bad sectors selected.

gjino

Registered
Problem boot DM800se

Flash it with DreamUP but with recover bad sectors selected under options tab.

If this does not work flash it with the smallest image you can find and try again with recover bad sectors selected.

It is the original dreambox HD800se with A8P sim card. the problem is that the flesh is corrupt, and after you start booting it goes halfway and stops there, if you try to update through the browser or better through the normal internet it finds the ip of the drembox and starts loading goes up to 100% and in the end you can not restart and give the message: too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, position: 04000000).

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It is the original dreambox HD800se with A8P sim card. the problem is that the flesh is corrupt, and after you start booting it goes halfway and stops there, if you try to update through the browser or better through the normal internet it finds the ip of the drembox and starts loading goes up to 100% and in the end you can not restart and give the message: too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, position: 04000000).

So have you tried flashing with DreamUP as described because all you say is flashing via the IP address.