Revolution!!! for Strong 8100

iomeali

Registered
arrived:D
(next the doc)

thanks to the Strong Italian Teams(TIS)

only Italian Linguage on board.

From @furb3t

Firm x strong 8100 con N D S embedded, funzioni virtual Card con gestione dei provider che utilizzano il sistema delle cw. Gestione 2000 canali. Possibilità di utilizzare a decoder acceso la rs232 per uppare e downloadare le liste e i dati sensibili. Interattività e gestione della PPV di Sky. Possibilità di fare una sinto veloce con una lista precaricata. Possibilità di dumpare a video la Ram. Possibilità di fare zapping con lista da 10 canali oppure da 30 canali. Tasto richiamo ultimo canale. Funzione di Ricerca canale. Nuova grafica.

Attenzione il firm è solo per 8100 !!!! NON FUNZIONA SU STRONG 8000.

Un'ultima cosa: è volontà di tutti i membri del TiS quella di rilasciare un firm puro, ovvero il firm che andrete a scaricare non contiene assolutamente ne CHIAVI di nessun genere, ne tantomeno parti HDL che consentono il decrypt di canali che richiedono l'utilizzo di abbonamenti.

Purtroppo per problemi dell'ultimo momento non abbiamo pubblicato nè la guida e nè il tool che vi avevamo promesso, ma arriveranno i prossimi giorni.

Grazie per la comprensione e siamo sicuri che il firm vi piacerà.

Thanks furb3t

iomeali

Registered
Patch for REVOLUTION(strong 8100)

Patch for revolution(strong 8100)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

attualizer Patch for revolution

only for Strong 8100

extended fw

ibra53

Registered
removed message in Italian, you can discuss everything in Italian forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

iomeali

Registered
Manuale For revolution

Manual for revolution Tis FW

Manuale completo per revolution Tis FW

Viking61

Registered
Does this version of Revolution have support for tpscrypt algo implemented and support for tps.bin?

Or is that what is expected in the next version?

iomeali

Registered
Does this version of Revolution have support for tpscrypt algo implemented and support for tps.bin?

Or is that what is expected in the next version?

it is expected in next version......very early:)

and i post it on the Strong board when it's ready:) :)

iomeali

Registered
From Team Italian Strong:

To short:
Firm Revolution 2,0 for Strong 8000 with 2 Flash.
Firm Revolution 2,0 for Strong 8000 with 3 Flash.
New tool of management (for hour it works alone on strong the 8100, but....).
New forum by TiS ,where they could be faces the topics to you ,for the development and the study of the firm.

But the surprise I do not end, why we are testing (even if it will want little of time): Possibility to use the files tps.bin ,that use pioner firmware.
Rewritten completely the emu patch ,in order to implement new functions (like AU).
Firm Revolution 3,0 for Strong 8100 with motor, 4091 channels and other several functions and modifications.